I stayed here for 4 days and everything seems perfect! On the 2nd floor, they got free coffee and tea, movie station, free internet station and wifi all over hotel area.
Breakfast was just OK, well at least they serve one. The area is close to Little India MRT Station.
The greatest part, their Reception team are all friendly and give all the information you needs for your visit.
Expect to what you paid for and see how they exceed your expectation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Created especially for the savvy budget traveller, hangout at mt.emily promises a fun and affordable stay. Nestled in a tranquil respite away from the hustle and bustle of the city, hangout at mt.emily is located just a stone’s throw away from Orchard Road, Bugis and Little India. Designed with our signature "no frills, just fun" concept, we give travellers just the right amount of attention needed - no unnecessary amenities except for cushy beds and squeaky clean bathroom at rates that won't blow a hole in your pocket. And if you love making new friends, hangout at mt.emily offers the perfect place to meet hangout and meet fellow travellers.A firm believer of corporate social responsibility, hangout at mt.emily (part of the Cathay Organisation group) has been donating SGD$1 from each room night stay to the Organisation’s adopted charities since it open in 2004. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your firstname.lastname@example.org reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hangout At Mt. Emily Hotel Singapore
- Hangout Hotel Singapore
- Hangout@Mt.Emily Singapore