All reviews little india common room budget hotel quad room dhoby ghaut roof terrace dorm room watch tv no window your luggage tea coffee lounge area air con late flight mrt station enjoyed my stay visiting singapore
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I'd like to be able to give this place 41/2 stars but you can only give 4 or 5. It has an elevator and is a clean and well organised establishment. Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms (each bed in a dorm room has it's own small closet space and counter also functioning as a divider between the next bed with electrical outlets a foot above the bed -if you're lying down, really convenient as in easy reach). The bathrooms are clean and if you're in a dorm room, at least in the room I was in, there is a bathroom and shower specifically in the room for the occupants. Tthe beds are really comfortable - oh so important after you've gotten off a long haul flight, and a nice quiet environment (residential area -primary school up the road and a child care centre across the street). The only downside is they have no fridges or a kitchen. They have a lounge area, again with comfortable chairs and television and a machine for dispensing hot/cold water, a microwave and a sink, and they also have a dining area providing a basic breakfast from7:30-9:30 in the mornings, but the lack of a proper kitchen with fridges makes it difficult if you have specific dietary requirements and need to bring/prepare your own food. But otherwise this is clean, comfortable and reasonably priced place to stay in Singapore and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 21 September 2017

Hi Shae, we’re glad that you have enjoyed your stay and your compliment has indeed brightened up our day!
Thanks for choosing hangout@mt.emily as your preferred accommodation and see you back here when your travels bring you back to Singapore!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

this hotel location is far from downtown so It is necessary to use taxi.
however the price is very cheap . there are veg room and desktop,so you can take a rest without stay room. hotel staff is in lobby anytime..

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I stayed here before and was excited to stay here again. It's clean and everything is well-appointed. The staff were very helpful even if we arrived after midnight. The rooms were spacious. The breakfast was good and there was always fresh coffee available. Of course, the Internet connection was strong.

Room Tip: Book through Agoda.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 11 September 2017

Hi Joey! Greetings from Hangout@mt.emily! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you soon when your travels bring you back to Singapore!

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I come to Singapore often and this place will be my go to place from now on! Let's start by saying Agoda messed my booking up so when I arrived and got to my room it was NOT the one I had booked. However the nightmare turned quickly around due to their amazing staff who were extremely kind, understanding and accommodating and gave me the room I thought I had booked which was an upgrade for no extras, all with a smile and positive attitude towards my distress. I was so pleasantly surprised! The location is amazing we walked pretty much everywhere from here, there are some great dining options near by, it's central to everything! Little India, marina bay, orchard rd... Perfect for city exploriers. awesome hangout and community center vibe Kult Kafe right next door, met.emily park only steps away with a kids school and playground that filled up at 4pm with kids which was a huge plus for my daughter and for me! The rooms are simple, no frills just fun ;) , but everything you need and more and very clean and well maintained, we stayed in a double with en suite. The roof top is awesome and the veg out room is beyond fully equipped with all chill out needs including a free coffee machine and verandah.It was really PERFECT. I only would suggest they revise their pictures on Agoda because they don't match the rooms (in my experience) and add eggs to the breakfast but anyways a 5 star stay here for us!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 27 August 2017

Dear Familyofnelipots,
We are glad that you had an enjoyable stay!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We had a clean and very simple family room with a nice view. We arrived very early in the morning and we could hangout on the 2nd floor until we could get our room. The staff was helpfull and nice. The breakfast is rather poor. The beds a little hard. Nice rooftop terrace. Good value for money in Singapore.

Room Tip: Family room - ask for room with window
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family