“just a waste of money”

Ranked #205 of 306 Hotels in Singapore
DHAKA, BANGLADESH
“just a waste of money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2011

it was such an awful experience living there. terrible rooms, such small spaces which caused hindrance in moving also. the breakfast menu was so limited. we just woke up early, & tried to escape from the hotel as early as possible, and got back just to lay down for the night. We'll never ever think about staying there anymore.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Rome, Italy
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2011

good position in singapore center but:
dirty, smelly, mold in bathroom, no windows in the room, too small for two person

Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank flac73

Travellers are raving about these Singapore hotels

London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2011

I stayed at this property for 3 nights. How can I start reviewing this property? This is written completely based on my experience and thus it is subjective and may vary to others. I have to admit that I have no expectation when booking this hotel knowing all the reviews about the rooms and whatsoever.

I reached the hotel at about 10AM and I completely understand that the check in time is normally at 2PM for most hotels subject to availability. All I want is just a friendliness and warmth from the reception after a long flight but yet I got nothing. The small lobby was small and noone else was around so I was pretty sure that the reception (old cold man) noticed I was going to check in (obviously from my presence with luggages, hello). But it seems like my presence was oblivious to him... yes, that oblivious to the point that I have to alert him 3 times and I was asking if I could get an early check in, he said NO with his finger pointing at a memo on the wall which states check in at 2 PM. That I could understand. And then I asked if I could store my luggages there. And guess what, he just pointed out to a certain corner of the lobby and asked me to put them myself and even write the tag myself. I would really appreciate your warmth and helpfulness into this, but this receptionist has utterly failed.

Room was dead small. I couldn't open my luggage unless it is half-opened and I have to close it after use otherwise you wouldn't be able to pass. That's enough to show the space we've got in the room. Bathroom was dirty, moulds are everywhere, on the tub, on the walls, awful thing!

Breakfast was pretty adequate. It has a sufficient selection of breakfast from eggs, toasts, and sausages. Pretty good. The people at the breakfast room were also as cold as ice. I don't really like the people in the hotel, they really need a training on how to be in the service industry.

Location is pretty good, just behind Bugis Junction which can take you everywhere in Singapore by trains. But trust me, with a price like this, you can get better property elsewhere.

I am definitely not coming back and not gonna recommend this to my fellow travellers.

The people in the hotel are just...... AWFUL.

DISGUSTING!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank asimplejazzlover
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2011

The people in the hotel are just...... AWFUL.

DISGUSTING!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
Sydney australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2011

good middle of the road hotel , room well appointed , and clean , bedding and linnen good , bathroom needed mould removed from tiling and bath/shower

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank oziehenk
england
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

we went to singapore whilst we were in thailand and stayed in this hotel whilst there.this is a no go hotel our room was tiny with not even a single window in it like a concrete box whatever you do do not look under the bed under our bed the dust and dirt must have been an inch thick.the breakfast room is like a school canteen a freefall all the food just edible.when we got there late at nite about midnite i had to go and find a shop to buy some water because they do not supply it or sell it dont be put off by staying in singapore because there are some fantastic hotels there do go to chinatown there it is awesome

Room Tip: i dont think there is any good rooms find another hotel