“Simply stunning”

Kinetic Rain
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Kinetic Rain is made up of 1,216 bronze droplets that transform elegantly into multiple shapes, akin to poetry in motion. Carrying an aviation theme, the key element in every shape shows the movement of flight through slow, fluid movements. Some of the more recognisable shapes include an aeroplane, hot air balloon and a kite. One can also make out a dragon and a flock of birds amongst the 16 different programmed segments.
Sydney, Australia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Simply stunning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We had a 5 hour stop over..this kept me entertained for almost an hour! Beautiful and catches your eye. Would be great for kids!!

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Our kids settled down to watch this without the usual chaos!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

I managed to make 10mins to watch this!! Always rushing past and into the transit area, I never had enough time to check this out. I m glad I did now. It looks very fascinating.. Too bad I could not stay too long to watch more.. Trust me I felt rather calm and relax while and after watching this.. Something psychological about this I guess.. Just positive energy I sensed.

Prague, Czech Republic
559 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 365 helpful votes
“Before you check in at T1”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have seen this so many times and still find it fascinating. If you're coming into T1 or flying out of T1 you can't miss it. There are two separate kinetic rains. Everything in Singapore seems to be in perfect working order yet to our amusement we found one of the rain drops was not working last time we were at Changi...I bet it will be fixed soon :)

Visited June 2014
Paris
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Beautiful and relaxing to watch. A cycle lasts for about 15 minutes. Definitely a must see if you are in Changi airport

1 Thank ludofwi
Rishon Lezion, Israel
283 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 223 helpful votes
“Unusual and Fun to Watch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

Kinetic Rain "sculpture" is at Terminal 1 and you can see it when arriving at or departing from Singapore. It takes only a few minutes to watch but it's a good sight after a long flight.

Visited April 2014