We stayed here for 2 nights. This hotel is located close to the 'old' city center and to Orchard Road, in short, really convenient.
Our room was comfortable and clean with a fridge and a widescreen TV.
There is a metro stop nearby.
Staff not very warm or polite but professional.
Compared to Malaysia, no free bottles of mineral waters (but tap water is ok to drink), wifi not free, you are supposed to pay more than 6 SD per hour.
Breakfast reasonable but nothing to write home about, a bit like a canteen.
In short, a good city hotel but do not expect anything special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 4-Star smoke free hotel with 231 well-appointed guest rooms, including Executive Rooms, Junior Suite & Service Apartments that are incorporated with contemporary decor that caters to both business and leisure travellers. Strategically located in the City's dynamic business, financial, convention, cultural, entertainment, and educational hubs, our hotel is located close to places such as Suntec City, Raffles City, Chijmes, Singapore Art Museum, Bugis Junction, Bugis Village, Esplanade Theatres On The Bay, Marina Square, Singapore Flyer, Little India, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay. We are also conveniently located within walking distance to 3 MRT stations - Bras Basah, City Hall, and Bugis - with Bras Basah MRT Station being only 100 meters from our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Royal at Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal At Queens Singapore
- Royal At Queens Hotel
- Hotel Royal At Queens Singapore