Having arrived off a long haul flight we just wanted a meal and bed. Ordered room service at 8.30pm, had to go through the operator who was very efficient as kitchen not answering phone. Rang again at 9.30pm, operator said they were short staffed but would give them a hurry up. At 10pm I went down to the front desk to be given the brush off and the kitchen person said all the food was in the freezer and would not even supply a sandwich or fruit. Sorry not impressed.
Room OK but lots of wee spiders under the glass topped bedside table which we didnt notice until the second day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 4-Star smoke free hotel with 231 well-appointed guest rooms, including Executive Rooms, Junior Suite & Service Apartments that are incorporated with contemporary decor that caters to both business and leisure travellers. Strategically located in the City's dynamic business, financial, convention, cultural, entertainment, and educational hubs, our hotel is located close to places such as Suntec City, Raffles City, Chijmes, Singapore Art Museum, Bugis Junction, Bugis Village, Esplanade Theatres On The Bay, Marina Square, Singapore Flyer, Little India, Boat Quay and Clarke Quay. We are also conveniently located within walking distance to 3 MRT stations - Bras Basah, City Hall, and Bugis - with Bras Basah MRT Station being only 100 meters from our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Royal at Queens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal At Queens Singapore
- Royal At Queens Hotel
- Hotel Royal At Queens Singapore