Grand Park Orchard
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$351
US$224
US$274
US$213
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$168
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$115
Official Website
  • Pool
Marina Mandarin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$181
US$145
  • Breakfast included
2,181 results
All reviewscrystal clubbar canarygreat locationparagon mallngee ann citypremier roomfree callsinternational callsmobile phoneclub floorrain showermrt stationslate checkchecking inbuffet breakfastorchardshopping
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Very nice hotel, great location - within walking distance to everywhere (MRT stations, restaurants, shopping centres etc etc)
The lobby was fabulous. The room was also very well designed!
Internet was free there and the speed was fast!
Staff members were friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 February 2012

The drawback was housekeeping staff had forgotten to resupply toilet amenities and clean towels two consecutive days. Otherwise economically sensible for strategic location

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I stayed at Grand Park Orchard on 29 January on the way back to Perth from Malaysia. I have stayed at the old Park Hotel numerous times before its major renovation. This was the first time I stayed at Grand Park Orchard after the renovation. As I stepped into the lobby on the 4th floor, the modern and sleek decor caught my eyes immediately. Checking in was very quick and within 2 minutes after I walked into my room, the concierge had delivered my luggage to my room. The room was not very big but comfortable enough for two people. Decoration of the room was romantic and modern. Room was very clean and modern. Hotel was surrounded by shopping centres. It is located at the most convenient location on Orchard Road. Free internet access in the room was a big bonus. Breakfast had a good variety of food. Bed was very comfortable and gosh... sound proof in the room was exceptionally good. I love this hotel and will not hesitate to recommend it to my family and friends.

Room Tip: Great location, surrounded with all the great shopping centers.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Elizabeth L
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Stayed in this hotel in July 2011 with my cousin and 90 year old grandmother. We requested a triple share room with wheelchair accessible bathroom. Whilst my grandmother is not confined to a wheelchair we wanted to eliminate any risk of having a shower over a bathtub. While there was some confusion over our requirements during the booking stage we were relieved to receive a twin room with roll away bed and wheelchair accessible bathroom. Unfortunately the drainage in the bathroom left something to be desired and entire bathroom was left flooded whenever anyone had a shower. This posed a hazard for anyone using the bathroom after someone had showered but staff were responsive when we called reception and requested someone to mop it up each morning.
Staff were very good and accommodating and paid special attention to my elderly grandmother. We were even able to borrow a wheelchair from the hotel for part of our stay and the hotel has a wheelchair ramp at the front to make access easy.
Location is very central on Orchard Rd.
Only drawback is the swimming pool. It has a glass side which reminds me of a seal exhibit at a zoo as people by the pool, bar and reception can see you underwater in the pool.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank FloraWood
Reviewed 27 January 2012

We leave the hotel tomorrow after a 3 night stay. Overall the hotel was good with he only problem was with the towels. We had no towels in our room upon arrival and once during our stay as there was none to give until late in the day so we used the hotel bathrobes instead after our showers. Our room over looked the Paragon and had no problem with the noise. I wished there were better reading lights and a more powerful hairdryer but overall the hotel was good. The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. The location was fabulous for shopping and going to the different food courts around Orchard.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple