We stayed here for a couple of nights as we wanted to shop until we dropped at Orchard Road and be able to pop back to the hotel during the day. The hotel is in a great location in the middle of Orchard Road (though the entrance is on Bideford Road - we struggled to find it at first!).
Staff were very polite and we were given a free room upgrade which was very much appreciated, and our room was lovely with lots of amenities - free wifi, hairdryer, scales, dressing gown and slippers, bottles of water, DVD player and our favourite - a mobile phone with free unlimited internet and international calls (you can also tether your own phone to it whilst out and about).
We were on the 10th floor overlooking the main road, but the windows must be amazingly soundproof as we heard nothing of the busy traffic or the endless loop of video playing on the front of the hotel (if I could find a criticism it would be that the video is slightly annoying when outside of the hotel!).
We didn't find the room dark as they have big floor-to-ceiling windows that let a lot of light in -perhaps the room was slightly smaller than others we stayed in as once we got two cases laid out there wasn't a lot of room to walk around but this didn't really bother us.
The sightseeing buses stop right outside the hotel and it's about a five minute walk from Orchard MRT.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if returning to Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded as Asia's Leading Design Hotel and one of Singapore's trendiest hotels, Grand Park Orchard is a lifestyle destination on Orchard Road. With its breathtaking herringbone design exterior glass façade and show-stopping media wall, our flagship property is a masterpiece in contemporary chic. Boasting a prime location in the heart of Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment district, Grand Park Orchard lives up to its name as Singapore's most fashionable hotel. From the designer interiors in the lobby, to 308 rooms and suites equipped with complimentary smartphone service offering free unlimited 3G internet connectivity, local and international calls to selected countries, and a metropolitan sky bar with its stunning pool, you will be greeted by cutting-edge works of style meisters at every turn. The exclusive Crystal Club and personal butlers are also available to take your experience to the next level at one of the best city hotels in Singapore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Park Orchard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Orchard Hotel Singapore
- Park Hotel Singapore
- Grand Park Orchard Singapore