The hotel is ok just as the hotel website shown. Lobby and room are pretty, we stayed here for business so location is good.
One shortcoming is that the cafe (restaurant for breakfast) is very small. In the morning we need to go to Mandarin Orchard on Orchard Road to have breakfast.
So for convenience sake, next time I will stay in Mandarin Orchard instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded as Asia's Leading Design Hotel and one of Singapore's trendiest hotels, Grand Park Orchard is a lifestyle destination on Orchard Road. With its breathtaking herringbone design exterior glass façade and show-stopping media wall, our flagship property is a masterpiece in contemporary chic. Boasting a prime location in the heart of Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment district, Grand Park Orchard lives up to its name as Singapore's most fashionable hotel. From the designer interiors in the lobby, to 308 rooms and suites equipped with complimentary smartphone service offering free unlimited 3G internet connectivity, local and international calls to selected countries, and a metropolitan sky bar with its stunning pool, you will be greeted by cutting-edge works of style meisters at every turn. The exclusive Crystal Club and personal butlers are also available to take your experience to the next level at one of the best city hotels in Singapore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Park Orchard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Park Orchard Hotel Singapore
- Park Hotel Singapore
- Grand Park Orchard Singapore