“Best hotel in Singapore!”
Review of Grand Park Orchard

Grand Park Orchard
Ranked #87 of 312 Hotels in Singapore
Singapore, Singapore
“Best hotel in Singapore!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Check in to club premium room and was attended by Club Floor Manager, Elinna. Provided excellent service and told us about club benefits, dinner buffet spread and where to go for drinks at night. Despite our 5mins conversation while processing my check-in, Elinna never fail to greet my fiancée and I. And of course,we tried their buffet dinner and bar! I have to say, this is by far the only hotel in Singapore that provides such good service, you can literally stay in the hotel for good 2-3 days just doing these on repeat! The outdoor bar provides excellent music and comfortable seats, you will easily spend 2-3 hours without knowing! Definitely the best hotel I've stayed in Singapore and can't wait to be back again! Wish we could stay longer :)

Room Tip: Cant pick rooms with nicer view as this hotel has only got approximately 12 level. Try not to take 2...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (330)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Dalby, Australia
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I booked this hotel on line and could not be happier, our every need was attended to if fact cant wait to visit again it was centrally located and east to get to, The staff where attentive and helpful and helpful

Room Tip: Look at what your room includes, it is often better to pay more for your room and get lots of inclus...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Yvonne H
GMGPOR, General Manager at Grand Park Orchard, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Yvonne H, I appreciate the sharing of your feedback during your stay in Grand Park Orchard recently. Thank you for choosing to stay with us as I am aware of the many other choices you had. Very happy to know that your stay was a positive one and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back, soon, to the Grand Park Orchard.
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This hotel is quite good. It is the first time I stayed here. This brought for my family and me a convenient time when traveling in Singapore. Firstly, the facilities of hotel are really good such as free- wifi. Secondly, about hotel’s service; especially, the buffet in restaurant is various with a lot of types of nice food. It makes my mom like this a lot. Moreover, hotel’s staffs are friendly. And there is a lift guy who makes us surprised a lot. I don’t remember exactly, maybe his name is John. He greeted us by Vietnamese. Despite speaking not much, we feel warmly when in a foreign country, we can hear our mother tongue. The only thing makes me unsatisfactory is the waiting time for the room, it’s quite long. But generally, this hotel is ok.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Billy A
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Good hotel, neat and clean rooms, friendly staff. The choice of restaurant is limited to only 1, and the buffet dinner is not elaborate. The bar is good. My stay was comfortable, with only one draw back. I got a room on 5th floor (one above the lobby) and was there on wednesday night, that's the day Grand has weekly ladies night's. After a tiring day, the moment i hit the bed at 9:00 PM, I just could not sleep with all the noise coming from the bar area with loud music, this was the only draw back from a business traveler's prospective. What impressed me the most though was smart phone provided in the room to make FREE Calls back home...wow!! definitely an added advantage.

Room Tip: for quite rooms, stay on higher floors.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
GMGPOR, General Manager at Grand Park Orchard, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear vishaldehia, thank you truly for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am delighted to know that your stay was a positive one and your comment on the noise is well noted. Please accept my sincere apologies and would greatly appreciate if you could let us know when you next return, so that we can assign a quieter room for you. I am happy to read that you enjoyed the benefits of the HANDY smartphone, it offers great value for guests that stay with us and we are the only hotel in Singapore to offer it to all our guests. Thank you once again and I do look forward to your return soon.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I have stayed here three times for extended business stays and it is by far an exceptional hotel for convenience. Staff was very well trained and helpful. I left my phone in a taxi and they actually were able to retrieve it! I highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: I never had a bad room
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Dear H S, your numerous returns to stay at Grand Park Orchard is sincerely appreciated and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I have passed on your positive comment to the staff member who helped tracing your location of your phone and was truly delighted to hear of it. Thank you truly and we definitely look forward to your next return.
Werribee, Australia
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We chose this hotel as it was recommended to us by a friend. Check in was smooth and the reception staff friendly. We had a free welcome glass of champagne. In addition to the free wifi in all rooms we were provided with a free 3g smart phone with unlimited data usage and free international calls. Room was a good size. Close to MRT orchard station. Dressing gown and slippers were provided. A late checkout was accommodated.
We stayed on the 6th floor with a lovely view of Grand Park Orchard road high end shops.
We would recommend this hotel.
Our favourite place we visited was the botanical gardens. The large number and the colours of the Singapore orchids was spectacular.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Debby876, we truly appreciate the recommendation of your friend and am happy to know that we did not disappoint. Very happy to read all the positive comments made and thank you for sharing with us. I was also happy to know that you enjoyed the benefits of the HANDY smartphone and that is one of the main highlights, that make us different and increases the value and affordability of staying with us at Grand Park Orchard. Thank you once again and we look forward to being of service to you and your friends in the near future.
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My Mum and I travel to Singapore from Brisbane for Christmas staying 6 days over the festive season, arriving at the hotel around 6.30am we were able to be checked into our room on the 6th floor immediately, it was clean and comfortable overlooking Orchard road. We were able to have a light breakfast in the restaurant before retiring to our room. I also spoke with the restaurant manager regarding my special dietary requirements, being coeliac. He organised everything for the next 6 mornings. He and his staff were just wonderful, we also enjoyed a wonderful Christmas luncheon in the hotels restaurant. I wouldn't hesitate in staying at the Grand Park Orchard again when we next visit Singapore. JG

Room Tip: Our room facing Orchard was quiet
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family