“Refreshing and yet, gets old” 4 of 5 bubbles

BreakOut Games
Ranked #8 of 134 Fun & Games in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: BreakOut offers real life escape games for those who enjoy playing puzzle games with a difference - the game takes place in an immersive physical environment rather than a virtual one on a gaming console. Taking on the role of the protagonist in a story, you and your groupmates have to work together as a team to find clues, solve puzzles and BreakOut from the locked room you are trapped in before time runs out. Infusing both intellectual and action challenges, BreakOut offers a different yet exciting and fun way of spending time with your friends and loved ones.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Refreshing and yet, gets old”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I was given a chance to experience the game as it was paid for by someone else. My team and I attempted the room, Young Forever.

The rooms were definitely atmospheric with good lighting and music at the back. However, as the music is on a loop, the atmosphere is lost and we actually felt comfortable instead of tensed.

Generally, a great attempt at a refreshing new thing to do in Singapore. Having done this game with friends I just met, this also helped us get to know each other better. I question if I would return again as it seems like it would grow old. Nevertheless, a positive experience.

Thank you, Breakouts Singapore!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank toyeconomy

• Indonesian first
  • Thai first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Part of school's amazing race”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Interesting station, high level puzzles. Surprise trapdoors.

Played all the rooms and they were amazing, do give it a try!

Value for money and worth the visit!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank ElioraNeo
Singapore
“Immersive storylines and puzzles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

First of all, I would like to thank BreakOut Games for the amazing service and hospitality they have given to me and my friends.

We recently made a booking on the "Scientist" room, which I heard was beginners friendly (still challenging!). It was a great experience, we really felt like we were really spies stealing from the scientist.

A MUST try

Bucharest, Romania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Waiste of time and money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Expensive and not fun at all. Lost there 50 minutes of our lives. Would never go back again. Very hard puzzles, uncomfortable space and environment.

Visited June 2014
9 Thank irinai
BreakOutGames, Owner at BreakOut Games, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Irinai,

We believe your review is posted in error. Our games are amongst the cheapest in Singapore and each game lasts for one hour rather than the 50 minutes you mentioned.

While fun and difficulty is subjective, the vast majority of our players have given very positive feedback that puzzles are logical, manageable and a lot of fun in a comfortable setting. We are puzzled why you would say otherwise and invite you to contact us to discuss further.
“Interesting and logical puzzles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I played Forever Young and The Scientist. I especially like the puzzles that are really intuitive and fun unlike some other escape games that i had played before where the puzzles do not make sense. The rooms and props are also very clean, well maintained and look very new. The rooms smell very nice which many other shops do not put much focus on. I wouldn't want to be crawling in a dirty room and touching props that are not cleaned properly.

Visited June 2014