“Use Intelligence, High reflexes -- Be a Detective ...........we enjoyed...!!”
Review of BreakOut Games

BreakOut Games
Ranked #8 of 139 Fun & Games in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: BreakOut offers real life escape games for those who enjoy playing puzzle games with a difference - the game takes place in an immersive physical environment rather than a virtual one on a gaming console. Taking on the role of the protagonist in a story, you and your groupmates have to work together as a team to find clues, solve puzzles and BreakOut from the locked room you are trapped in before time runs out. Infusing both intellectual and action challenges, BreakOut offers a different yet exciting and fun way of spending time with your friends and loved ones.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Hyderabad, India
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 214 helpful votes
“Use Intelligence, High reflexes -- Be a Detective ...........we enjoyed...!!”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

It was something new for us and in fact we never heard about such 'brainy' enjoyments. Further more its was pretty expensive when converted to Indian currency !!.

Of late, several gaming companies have come up in Singapore with different set of rooms with various difficulty levels. I had a very tough time in deciding which Game co to visit and more importantly which room ?? I would like to say special thanks to randomvoice who helped me in selecting the Escape Games and also the room.

'The Scientist' was a perfect start to our 'Escape-Game-Experience", which increased my youngsters interest & adrenaline. (aged 16, 20 & 24 besides me aged 50). We later played 2 more games with other gaming companies.

We were on time to their address at Chinatown and the friendly Game Masters gave some instructions. I was not very sure as to how my youngsters will pick up. But voila, 15 minutes into the game, I could find that we all 4 were fully merged into the game, running for clues. With couple of hints from the game masters, we could finally escape. I cannot say much more about the game itself, as this would amount to an hint for the readers who like to visit this game.

Should you play --I feel someone with medium or medium+ 'intelligence', high reflexes, Observational skills, good in Puzzle solving, ability to think like a detective --- can go for such games.

I would like to say here that choosing a correct game is very very important Choosing the first game with higher difficulty level may turn off the participant & may refrain or stop us in going for such kind of games.

Thank randomvoice again for guiding me correctly for the proper game (& also patiently in replying my PMs !!).

All in all a great experience.

1 Thank sanjeev_abhish

• Indonesian first
  • Thai first
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great Value & Great Game! ”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Great props and plot at the Scientist room! Given my first-time to Breakout game... and no regrets at all! Need some clues from the friendly game master to escape the room though. Not as easy as I expect but now I know what to look out for! Thanks for the tutorial!

In fact, the game master even advised us to take a break and put our thoughts together before trying the next room which is very good advice and not mercenary.

Singapore, null, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth the experience!”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

It was my first time at this type of real life breakout games. It was really fun indeed. 3 different rooms with different level of difficulty to try out. I tried the Magician room and was really challenging! It requires us to think out of the box and sometimes not to over think. Definitely worth the try and experience. Looking forward to more games in the future!

1 Thank J_eranneA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We were in Singapore for 10 hours, waiting for our next plane, we chose to come here, since we had never tried anything like this, and it was the best choice ever! The staff was nice, and helped us when it was needed - a fun experience for all of us solving the puzzle and escape. I am hooked.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Fie L
Singapore, null, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“It was Fun!!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

It was our 1st time there, we try out 'The Scientist' and lucky with the help from the staff we manage to finish the game. Overall it was fun and hopefully we have chance to try out other game soon.

2 Thank YvonnePOH