“Happy dine experience ❤️”
Review of My Awesome Cafe

My Awesome Cafe
Ranked #10 of 14,047 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$5 - US$100
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Area/City Area
Description: Open 365 days a year, with a menu offered all day long from opening to closing, we are a very cool Family (our team is our family indeed) and cosy cafe / bistro / bar that serves breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and late dinner. We took over the very first Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital dated 1952 and converted it into a chill-out place that bakes its own bread, becomes a bistro at lunchtime and transforms into a bar / bistro in the evening. We offer salads, sandwiches, burgers, wraps, hot main courses, desserts, protein shakes for the sporty guys, an acai menu for those in need of the purest available, platters to share; the full menu is available whole day long with a good selection of wine, champagne, cocktails, beers. This unique Hospital / Cafe / Bistro / Bar brings you back into time as it is decorated with real true vintage recycled or up-cycled elements. Must try: My Awesome Salad, Duck Confit Burger, Sharing Platter and don't forget to grab an "I am awesome" tee shirt
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Really appreciate for the professional and friendly Mr Chris, recommends the nice awesome burger and awesome pana cotta cocktail! We are really enjoy a lot here! I will definitely come back again

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Awesome place with awesome ambiance. Our server Chris did his very best in ensuring our visit was a memorable one. The food was honest and non pretentious. Good job to all the team at the Awesome Cafe. Would definitely come back fornmore.. Cheers...

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

My awesome cafe is awesome!! Great food, great ambience and great people!! Please support them and Chris is awesome.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

The staff are friendly and eager to give their recommendations. Decor is reminiscent of 1980's Singapore, with 80's related paraphernalia and toys scattered about and old-school (literally) furniture. Good place to visit for drinks.I wasn't a huge fan of the food though. They do have pretty good deals on shots. Nice for the start of a night out with friends.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank StarkGirl
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I've been here twice and will go back. The staff are friendly and patient, which is good as the menu is a bit confusing to go through. It is an open air cafe, but has fans. The decor is funky with some traditional looking pieces and old shophouse feel, combined with some modern flare. Both meals, both lunches, where delic! The chicken, avocado, cheese sandwich, with a very generous portion of extra bacon was worth the money, and proved to be two meals, so worth the money! My friend was pleased with her chili. Had coffees afterwards, while sitting and watching the pouring rain was a nice way to spend our afternoon.