“Hard to Beat - and I mostly Live Here”

Treetops Executive Residences Singapore
Reno, NV
“Hard to Beat - and I mostly Live Here”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I was sent on an extended expat assignment to Singapore and after a fairly exhaustive search, decided to just stay in Treetops for the next few years. I have a two bedroom apartment on the main floor, away from the lobby and the pool, which is decorated quite nicely, is comfortable, cleaned daily, and has actually started to feel like home. The staff is exceptional, polite yet friendly, and extremely helpful. The location is flawless, just off Orchard Road yet away from the traffic, and the bus service is wonderful (Kelvin will take you wherever you need to go). I can walk to probably a hundred restaurants, get my hair cut across the street at the Shangri-La Hotel, and, perhaps best of all, have plenty of places to park my car. There is an included breakfast every day - which does get a bit monotonous - but is still good. Treetops is my home in Singapore and I'm quite pleased with it.

Room Tip: Rooms on the main floor away from the lobby are the best I think. Two bedroom with a balcony are the...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Zelene Z, Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Dear Macsog6
Thank you for sharing such an amazing review ! We are definitely honoured to take care of your needs and be "your home in Singapore". Personalized services has always been our edge, and I am glad to know you love it too.
We pride ourselves to be situated at an area close to town, yet in a green and tranquil environment away from the hustle and bustle. Thank you for your generous compliments on the additional convenience that our complimentary shuttle bus services brings too.
We certainly hope that you would be able to share your positive experiences with your colleagues, family and friends and look forward to receiving you once again for your next stay!

On behalf of Treetops

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We stayed at Tree Tops for a second time after staying once in Sept 2012 and then Sept 2013. I'm quite a fussy guest and have high standards and can honestly say that I found Tree Tops to meet all my expectations. We stayed in a beautiful 2 bedroom apartment with a balcony and it was such a lovely space to be in - clean, functional and with a feel of luxury. The beds were so comfortable and linen so soft that it was hard to get out of bed!

We always find on holiday when the kids are happy (our kids are 5 and 7) we are happy and the kids LOVED Tree Tops. The kids loved the pool, it has a great waterfall they loved playing under, a spa, a small kids pool and then the large pool. The waterfall was not only great for kids to play in and under but it was a sound that could be heard from your balcony or from the restaurant and acted as a filter for other noise around us and was very calming. The kids also loved the buffet breakfast in the mornings and the option for a very reasonably priced room service menu. It was good to have other kids in residence for them to play with and there is also a park for little ones, a good scooter area and a place to play handball.

My husband and I used the spa a few times, they had a promotion on which made it more affordable to use their services. We both enjoyed the Thai massages and this only further added to the enjoyment of our stay.

Tree Tops is a great location, it's a short walk to Orchard Road and you are also near the Botanical Gardens and Newton's circus.

Also must be mentioned are the staff. From reception, to the house keepers, to the restaurant staff... everyone was so polite, professional, courteous and happy. Is was a pleasure to interact with them at any time.

Rachel
Bowral, NSW, Australia

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Zelene Z, Marketing Communications Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
Dear Rachel H,
Thank you for taking time to write an extensive review for Treetops. It is a great joy to know that "there is no other better place to stay" in Singapore for you , after your repeated positive experience with us. It is certainly a pleasure having you and your family with us and many thanks for your generous compliments with regards to our service and facilities at Treetops, which would certainly motivate us to do better.

Once again, thank you for sharing such an amazing review, and I would like to express our sincere thanks on behalf of all our staff whom you have graciously complimented. We most definitely hope that we would be able to welcome you back with us in the near future.

Please feel free to drop us an email should you be visiting Singapore again and we all look forward to receiving you and your family for your next trip here!

Warmest Regards
On behalf of Treetops Executive Residences
Fremantle, Australia
Reviewed 23 December 2013

We have used Treetops a number of times, it is home from home with Kelvin the bus driver being our "personal driver". He is extremely obliging and looks out for you and ensures all a safe trip. The MRT and closeness of Orchard Road make easy walking to the city as well as to the outlying satellite cities, zoo's, gardens and markets.
Every year we note changes to enthuse and delight. Who would expect to be at Universal Studios for 8 hours and enjoy the themes, rides and parks and lake.
The water display at Songs of the Sea, the Luge all make enjoyable days.
Of course one has to visit the Gardens of the Bay and see how a Japanese designer arranged and wove, this year, veggies and flowers into a wonderful Christmas montage that spread throughout the dome.
Watching children enjoy Tanglin Court "snow" at night was another highlight and the theme was Christmas but the use of new attractions made it all new and exciting for the children their respective families and onlookers.
Yes, Treetops does have it all, from caring maids, pleasant surrounds, lovely pool, good breakfasts, quiet lounge area, it really is an excellent stepping stone into Singapore.

Room Tip: We have been upstairs, downstairs in both wings and back, and all 2 bed apartments are excellent. An...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Judy745,
First of all, thank you for choosing Treetops once again! We are certainly glad that you have enjoyed the new attractions in Singapore and that the trip has been an enjoyable one for you and your family.
Your kind compliments for our services and staff are deeply appreciated and I'm certain that the team would be spurred on to do better with your encouragement.

We most definitely hope to welcome you back again in the near future. See you soon!

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment again after our first time 2 years ago. Apartment is well appointed with lcd tv's, comfy beds, good showers, kitchen has a cook top and convection microwave. Breakfast offers plenty of choices of both western and asian food.
The staff here really need to commended on their exceptional level of customer service. Nothing is too much trouble and they are always smiling.
The shuttle bus is handy and the driver Kevin even spotted us out one afternoon at the end of a taxi queue and stopped, saving us a long, hot wait.
Thanks Treetops!!

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Zelene Z, Marketing Communications Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
Dear QW2,

Thank you for the kind review on your enjoyable stay at Treetops Executive Residences. We are most glad to know that you and your family have enjoyed the services and facilities at Treetops once again!

It is definitely our pleasure to make your stay pleasant. Your generous compliments for our staff as well as Kelvin, which will be shared with the team, as an encouragement for everyone to continue their efforts in making Treetops a leader in service excellence and to do better for all our Guests.
Once again, thank you for making Treetops your choice accommodation in Singapore and we look forward to welcoming you back at our place soon.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I have stayed at Treetops for three months and it has become my home in Singapore for this period. Close to all of the activity in Orchard Rd and the MRT, but offering quiet garden surrounds with a great pool and gymnasium. The people make it a very special place to stay and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Excellent breakfast, shuttle bus and all other facilities. Rooms are very well maintained and quiet.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony if you can - offers the outside option without having to use the lift to g...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear Ross L,

Thank you for the kind review on your delightful stay and mentioning Treetops as an “ Oasis” in Orchard! It is a great joy to know that we have made your 3-month stay with us enjoyable and that you are satisfied with our services and facilities, as well as the ease and convenience that Treetops provides because of our strategic location. With 60 percent of the estate land landscaped with more than 200 exotic plant species, we are certainly glad that the refreshing sight of evergreen foliage and quiet tranquillity have completed your positive experience with us.

Once again, thank you for making Treetops your choice accommodation in Singapore and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I stayed in Treetops from Aug-Oct, for abt 90 days, in a one bedroom flat with no balcony, facing the trees that are on orchard road. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and here are my take aways

-very close to orchard road
-love the free carpark space for 1 car
-gym is very good and open late/early
-shuttle bus is great. Kelvin helped drop me off to a place not on the standard route. very good service from him
-good conditions with the apartment. it had everything we needed
-laundry facility is communal, so that's kind of a drag and you have to time the washes better because everyone wants to use them on sunday/saturday. there are over 8 washers and 8 dryers and they load size is very good.

Room Tip: balcony rooms only face the pool so you may not get one. try to avoid a room facing orange grove roa...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank rsachse
Dear rsachse

First of all, thank you for the excellent review for Treetop!
Your kind compliments for our services and staff are deeply appreciated. Our Team will most definitely be spurred on to do better with your encouragement. It is indeed our pleasure to have created a lasting impression and I will most definitely relay your kind words to Kelvin too.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future!

Singapore
Reviewed 16 November 2013

As my condo underwent renovation for 12 days, my husband and I stayed here for 11 nights.

We had a view of the 1 bedroom the Friday before we moved in, and the senior sales manager was kind enough to say that she would upgrade our room, as my husband asked for a better dining room, as the original one that we were going to stay, had no chairs at all, and just the coffee table. The senior sales manager was also kind enough to show us the upgraded bedroom, and said that she would try her best to give us this room, if it is not occupied. The upgraded room was in fact what was assigned to us. :)

On the day that we moved in, on 5 Nov, we were quickly attended to by the check-in staff, who quickly asked the concierge to help with our luggage.

Soon after we check in, the housekeeper came and sent us a pot of tea and some titbit, and a welcome basket.

I was surprised that when I went for breakfast one morning, that the counter staff even knew how to address me.

The daily housekeeping made the place feel like home. The soothing music in the hallway helps keep the mind relaxed.

I had lunch for about 4 days in the in-house cafe. There is a lot of variety in the a-la-carte menu, including quick bites, Western food, organic food, local delights, Chinese food, salads etc. One day, I forgot to tell the waiter that I only needed half a dozen of chicken satay, and he served me with 1 dozen instead, and though a tiny bit of the meat was a bit oily, I still managed to finish everything.

Just great that they started serving complimentary breakfast on Sat, Sun, and public holidays starting today, though it did not make much of a difference as we returned back to our condo today.

I did not have much of their breakfast, as I just came back from a 10 day stay in Guangzhou of China about 1 month ago, and the food served here is more or less the same as what was served there. However, the breakfast is really the cup of tea for my husband, and it managed to keep him full at least until evening time, after he finished the supervision of the renovation works.

When I checked out today, the staff was attentive and kind enough to ask me that if I need a taxi to be called, or I drive to their Residences.

Will definitely be back in the near future, when I have got the opportunity to do so.

The only minor complaint that I had is that the air in the one-bedroom apartment can tend to get a bit stuffy when my husband and I stay in there for too long, and will make us feel rather sleepy. Other than that, everything else in Treetops Executive Residences is just so far so good.

Room Tip: The upgraded 1 bedroom is better than the normal 1 bedroom.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Zelene Z, Marketing Communications Manager at Treetops Executive Residences Singapore, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Dear Singaporeguest2009,

Thank you for the kind review on your pleasant stay at Treetops Executive Residences. It is a great joy to know that we have made your stay enjoyable and that you are satisfied with our services rendered as well as the facilities that we have, especially the little touches to make you feel at home. Your generous comments will be shared with our respective departments, as an encouragement for us to do better. We are certainly glad that our team has been able to create a positive experience for you and your husband during your stay.

Once again, thank you for making Treetops your choice accommodation and we look forward to welcoming you back at our place in the future.