We just came back from 8 days in Singapore. Travelled with 9, 7 and 2 year old. The apartment was perfect for our family. Enough room for the kids to run around and have their own room. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Close to MRT and close enough to Orchard road without all the noise. We would definitely come back there if we were in Singapore. Pool was perfect for the kids at 1.2m level depth throughout it was great for our kids. They enjoyed the pool time. Our plane didn't leave until 20:20pm but staff were able to accommodate for a late check out of 2pm - and they provided us with toiletries and towels to freshen up. All services were with a smile and no problems. Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the junction of Penang Road and Oxley Road, Regency House is within minutes by foot from the major shopping malls along Orchard Road. Besides the fine dining options along the famous district, the serviced apartment is a minute's walk from Killiney Road, which offers a wide selection of local and International cuisine.The Istana, which is the Official Residence of the President of Singapore and entertainment hotspots such as the trendy Robertson Quay are also located nearby. The Somerset MRT station close by connects you to the rest of the island, with the Singapore’s Central Business District at Raffles Place just two stops away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Regency House by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regency House Hotel Singapore
- Regency Hotel Singapore
- Regency House By Far East Hospitality Singapore