Had a great time here. Our original room was a bit small. Without even having to ask, we were moved to a larger room with no problems. This hotel is in a great location. The only trade off here is a bit of road noise. If you stay anywhere in the middle of a city there's always a bit of noise. Staff were fantastic and the breakfast was great. Would highly recommend Regency House to people with children. The kids loved the rooftop pool. I used the gym. It's a bit small but adequate. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the junction of Penang Road and Oxley Road, Regency House is within minutes by foot from the major shopping malls along Orchard Road. Besides the fine dining options along the famous district, the serviced apartment is a minute's walk from Killiney Road, which offers a wide selection of local and International cuisine.The Istana, which is the Official Residence of the President of Singapore and entertainment hotspots such as the trendy Robertson Quay are also located nearby. The Somerset MRT station close by connects you to the rest of the island, with the Singapore’s Central Business District at Raffles Place just two stops away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Regency House by Far East Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regency House Hotel Singapore
- Regency Hotel Singapore
- Regency House By Far East Hospitality Singapore