“Decent mass-market Japanese fare”
Review of Waraku - CLOSED

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Serving a wide range of Japanese food at reasonable prices, this is a good mid-priced place to have a quick Japanese fix.

There are newer reviews for Waraku

Reviewed 7 February 2012

I would not mind coming back here for a gathering as they have large seats that can accommodate groups. Variety of food is all right & so is the price.

Reviewed 24 December 2011

Food is priced at mid range and quality is decent. There is a variety to choose from.

Reviewed 11 December 2011

Something different from the usual japanese places.

Reviewed 29 November 2011

I would normally not patron a Japanese Italian restaurant because they are not as authentic as those serving meals with pure Italian recipe. However, Waraku certainly made me change my mind.

I would consider food at Waraku fusion with mix of Japanese and Italian nature, yet it did not lose the touch of Italian feeling.

My family and I went there because we were out of option, but ending up liking the restaurant. I ordered white sauce pasta and I never expected that eggs would match well with white sauce. The serving size is quite huge, too compare to some Italian restaurants in town.

the only short coming for me would be the pizza we ordered for share, with thin crust. while it was very tasty, the serving size would consider a little small.

My family have since put this restaurant on approved list of our future meals.