“good steaks”

Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed 7 January 2014

quick and friendly. good location. choice inside or outside dining. will go back again when back in Singapore

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Had a great ribeye steak here. Cooked medium-rare to perfection. just the way I like steak, nicely browned on the outside but dark pink in the centre. Not expensive either, at least not by Singapore standards!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

This is a must visit each trip to Singapore, the steak is the best I have ever had. The staff are always happy to help with any requirements also. From time of ordering to receiving the meal is also really good so you are not sitting around waiting.

1  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My elder sister from Jakarta invited us to this restaurant for dinner on last Friday, as her only son was attending a wushu tournament in Singapore from last Thursday to Saturday early evening. The friends of her son, one of the parents and the 2 coaches of the son also joined us for the dinner.

With the exception of the son, who had seafood risotto, the rest of us all had the set menu.

The starter was either baked fish or baked chicken. As I was allergic to seafood, I chose the chicken. The chicken was tender and nice.

The soup was either pumpkin soup or sweet corn soup, and we all chose the sweet corn soup, which was really creamy and melted at the mouth.

The green salad was also crispy and tasty.

The steak that I had (a 150 g) was well cooked, easy to cut and with the steak, it is enough to fill your tummy. Guys are recommended to order the 250 g steak though.

There is a variety of dessert to chose from: the strawberry shortcake (I am not a great fan of cakes), tiramisu (they looked really nice, though my husband complained that the portion was really small) or ice cream. I chose the strawberry ice cream, which was really nice. In my opinion, the ice cream was not too sweet and the scoop was not too big.

We did not have any tea or coffee as you have to pay top up for adding this, as the cost of these is not included in the set menu itself.

The atmosphere of the restaurant is really nice, and I noticed family and friends like to come to this place for special occasions such as birthday parties.

I never know that this restaurant existed, until my elder sister introduced me to it.

Will definitely come back to this restaurant again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

i have been to this place more than 10 times in last 3 years but I think beef quality of rib eye is not good as before.