“Crazy fun”

Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Australian, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Quays
Description: The Pump Room in Clarke Quay is made up of three concepts that will appeal to anyone looking for a memorable drinking, dining and partying experience - a microbrewery, bistro and a bar with a live band and room to party.Guests can look forward to a range of classic and speciality beers freshly brewed on site. The beer is unpasteurised and unfiltered, and has no added chemicals or preservatives. This means you will enjoy the great taste of fresh, natural beer.The Pump Room is the best live band dance club in town, and only the finest musicians get to rock out on our stage. Culture Shock - a seven-piece band with the hottest talents around promises nights you'll never forget with a repertoire of top 40s, pop, rock & roll and funk.
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Excellent place to grab lots of drinks and have a fun night ! The day i was there they has a house band that played excellent music.

There are newer reviews for The Pump Room

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I bought a friend to Singapore for the first time and wanted to show her the night life at Clarke Quay. I had been to the Pump Room before and knew that my friend would love it. I was not wrong... She loved it. We spent hours dancing to a great band and making friends along the way. Can't wait to go back next time we are in Singapore.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We stopped in here after coming off the river cruise. After being in Singapore for three days this was the best service we have had so far.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Just an enjopyable meal with good food, good service and good atmosphere. My steak hamburger was really quite good although I was surprised it was a steak in a bun and not ground up beef. The regular hamburger was a hand made patty. Decent meal at a decent price.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Over my expectation! My friend recommend me and It's didn't make me disappointed. The menu offer a range kind of European food. I ordered the beef steak. yummy. I extremely like the beer. The taste, I have never drink before. The price is about 12$/glass. I drunk 4 glass, maybe this is the first time I drunk more like that. One special thing, going there and enjoy the music. can't speak scornfully of disparage. the service were so good. It's really worthy.