“Reasonable foods with reasonable prices and delicious !”

Crystal Jade Kitchen
Ranked #1,878 of 11,571 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Whenever I have opportunities to trip Singapore, this is one of the places I visit every time. Compared with its restaurant in Hong Kong, this place looks a little old but acceptable. The service is so so as common to any Chinese restaurant but the foods are excellent. However if you expect highly sophisticated experience, I recommend Chrystal Jade Palace located on upper floor in the same Ngee Ann City.

1  Thank MarinaDelRey335

Reviewed 12 July 2013

love.the.duck!! :D everytime I visit Singapore, I'll try my best to have lunch/dinner here. Great ambience, super tasty food, but not so-friendly waiters, I must say. Well, bring all your friends and family here, they'll have a fantastic moment :D

Reviewed 29 June 2013

The name of Crystal Jade Kitchen had been valued for good food and services. However on our last visit to the Crystal Jade in the Takashimaya Complex, we were amazed by the quality of food as well as the service rendered. We can understand the branding of a restaurant. However when the chain needed to branch out to a different segment of the market, isn't it better to use a different name in order not to tarnish the well established one. Grouping different segments and needs of the market under one name is very confusing to generic customers.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Excellent chinese food. complete value for money. The beans with mince is my fave. i never leave Singapore without a meal here.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

1)The menue remains same over quite a period of time.
2)The prices up, quantity down