“Worthwhile Waiting!”

Din Tai Fung (Paragon Branch)
Ranked #49 of 11,191 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Description: Locals love Din Tai Fung Restaurant because you can never go wrong with its concise menu and consistent food quality. Most popular here is the xiao long bao, filled with a light soup and fresh succulent pork, wrapped in a beautifully thin skin.
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Tried several dumplings that were delicious. Xiaolongbao of course was a must and we were not disappointed. Many people waiting but entirely worthwhile. We went there around 6:00 PM and had to wait about 30 minutes but no disappointed a all!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

So good we went back two days later. The dim sum and buns were wonderful. Combine that with pork and rice, noodles and a carrot juice.

I'm, sure others will mention this but the ordering method was new to us with the customer filling out tick boxes with the number of each item you wanted.

Service was friendly and the jasmine tea flowed all eveing.

Will be going back.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Dumplings were exquisite. It was an amazing dinner with an amazing family and the atmosphere was great. Very authentic Chinese restaurant and loved it.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I make a special effort when I visit Singapore to eat at Din Tai Fung and it is as excellent as I remember. The Paragon branch is always busy, so Wisma and Raffles City looked a little quieter if you prefer. One of my 'don't miss' experiences in this great food city.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Great dumplings! We do not get this type, the ones with broth and filling inside near me in Rhode Island so it was a treat. Can get quite busy but the turn over tables quite fast. Very clean, open kitchen so you will see the dumplings being made by cooks wearing white lab-type coats and face masks. The dumplings are brought to the table by similarly appareled staff.

I had dinner there with a local and then went back the next day for lunch. I will make it a point to go again next time in Singapore.