“Best crabs!”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Singaporean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Had dinner with my family ... First time for us all. We ordered butter crab, crab with soup noodles, deep fried rib with salty egg, prawns and veg. We were all very impressed by the food served. its the best among the famous seafood restaurants in Singapore! :)

1  Thank wynsum

Reviewed 19 June 2014

If you don't come here around 16:30 to queue up, sometimes you'd need to wait for 30-45 minutes. The dishes here will not let you down, especially the crab beehoon and butter crab, these two are the must-try dishes. Will always come back and dine here whenever I am back to Singapore!

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

The main star are the crabs, whether it chilli, claypot or butter.
Crabs are big ans fresh.
Queue are crazily long and service not fast enough.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We were taken to this restaurant by local Singaporean friends for chilli crab as it was on my "must eat" while in Singapore list. It was THE BEST chilli crab I have ever had. I would go back to Singapore just to eat this again. Definitly get there early though if you don't have a reservation as the word is out about this place and you'll wait a while for a table otherwise. Suggest you get a local Tiger beer to go with the crab. Heaven!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My first bite into the "salted egg deep fried crab" was heavenly. I never had tasted such a delight. Definitely worth the visit, but for me probably not too often, because it's kind of expensive. We paid about $90 $ing for a dish. My friends in Singapore said that this place is so famous, that they can charge that kind of prices. I recommend you to go and taste the Chilli Crab and the Butter Crab....yummmm....doused it with tiger beer. Enjoy