“Make your own mind up, worth a visit!”

G7 Sin Ma Live Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #4,531 of 11,489 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Malaysian, Singaporean
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I have to admit I am somewhat surprised at some of the comments below, had we read these I am not so sure we would have eaten here, I am really not sure of the waitress was having an off sales day, or we were simply more clear and concise in our ordering, however, we had no such issues, in fact we ate four courses and enjoyed two large Harbin beers to wash it all down for a little over $40 Bucks, great value and really good authentic food, right in the heart of the Chinese Quarter, this place simply has to be good to survive, the competition is just too strong in this part of town. Whilst I was not adventurous enough to try the Live Bullfrog Porridge, we had four great courses, plentiful serves and really tasty food. What swung it for us was the numbers of locals eating there, again surely another good sign that this is a place worth checking out, I would recommend it for sure. We had very attentive and polite waiting staff serving us.

Reviewed 29 April 2012

I bring my five childrens for a dinner as they like to try pepper crab and chilli crab so i ask the china waitress and she say $48 per kg. I told her we want to try 2 kind and dont give us very big
crab.In the end i ended up a 2kg pepper crab and 1.5kg chilli crab which cost more than $170 for crab .I ask her and she say sri lanka crab all very big in shell.Apart form this , we order 3 more dishes and end up eating more than $350 in bills for less than 5 dishes for 6 persons.My friend also had a bad experience when she entertain guests,she end up paying more than $600 for 6 persons dinner when they see opportunity struck when u have to entertain guests. How can they never ask the clients whether it is Ok for the weight of the crab or fish.This is not a big restaurant and their service suck even plain water cost 30cts each.Siting at the hall on 2nd floor you can feel the tremor of electric drilling road work and you cant eat at ease.
of the building.

2  Thank bel1688
Reviewed 17 April 2012

At first sight you don't expect much but once you get through the ordering and your dishes are served (all at once or totally not in any logical order) and you start digging in, you realized that for all it's other short comings, it's not all that bad a place.
It only has a 'B' grading from the government hygiene police but my sensitive stomach didn't have a problem. Often they fall short of the 'A' rating for technical reasons.
Only one major criticismn is that it only has one type of beer. I'll try the wine next time.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

They will help you to order what is the best to fill your stomach.

We taste food quality not food cost & quantity.

Not happy just feedback to the counter cashier area.
They will take note of it & let the boss know.

Stop all your nonesense post if you think they are forcing you to eat.

I recommend you go eat roti prata, Nice & quantity is there.

1  Thank WeiHengSingapore
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Frog porridge was amazing. We had it done two ways. Service was so so - but pretty good value for money. Made the mistake of looking at the frogs on the way out (not recommended if you aren't used to it!)

1  Thank Natt28