“Wonderful Cheese Overload!”

Ranked #2,122 of 11,073 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Known as much for its authentic pizza as for its uniquely fun pizza flavors, the pizzeria also offers an array of salads that are impressively tasty yet healthy. The cow-hide ceiling makes an awesome setting for a glass of wine or craft beer with friends.
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

It was my partners birthday so I decided to grant her wish as she wanted to eat pizza. Thankfully we came in before the norm Saturday dinner crowd, so we'd consider ourselves lucky.

Service was friendly and warm upon entering. Somehow I just wished they could spend a little time to explain or tell us the specials of the day, albeit the blackboard out front, just a little mile more of attention.

We shared the buffalo wings with tallegio fondue($14) for the antipasti. They should have stuck to the traditional BBQ coated instead of separating the sauce as it made the chix totally bland, inside and out. A pass for me.

Than the mains came along and this deserves mentions. I had the Truffle Mushroom Lasagna($20) and it was earthy, creamy and each mouthful was loaded with truffly goodness. Seductive at first but overwhelming at the end. A very rich option.

My other half had the Isola Verde pizza($25). 12" or 14" Gorgonzola, caramelized onions and baby spinach, plus we requested for additional mushrooms(+$3/4). Awesome I tell ya!! White based pizza, loaded with gorgon cheese with some chunky bits as well. It's a cheese lover paradise.

Well, we spent about $95 for 1 starters, 2 mains, and 2 drinks. Hell, I don't care how much but I will definitely return for the pizza!

Love it.

1  Thank Muhd F
There are newer reviews for Da Paolo Pizza Bar

Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

Food was good. Service was good but it depends on who is serving. The price was high - almost $60 per person. we each had a starter and a main. The only thing i did not enjoy was the marinated olives - which i thougt i could do better. I would go back there again since it is convenient and a more chill-out atmosphere than other restaurants around chip bee

Reviewed 21 September 2013

This incredibly popular pizza restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating has a thriving atmosphere and is popular with expats. Service was great, but I thought everything on their menu aside from pizza is way overpriced. For example, a salad with sliced chicken, although better than the appetizer in most establishments in Singapore, was over S$22. Bottled beer is between S$12-14, and desserts were very high too. Pizza was good but it was certainly a little too salty and oily. I'd give this restaurant 3 star but bumped it up because of excellent location, ambience and service. Also, if you change your mind last minute, there are 3 more excellent restaurants next door. Street parking is available.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

i enjoyed the food and wine. the ambience was nice even that night was so busy (aug 30) maybe bcoz the service is good and the food was great.... me and my friends will definitely come back here! highly recommended place to eat and drink...

1  Thank Bistus
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Service was so bad we turned it into a game. Service was slow, basically absent ... but food was ok to good. Starting platter of smoked chorizo was great, as was ham with buffalo motz; but pizza was just ok (too salty with minimal flavor) wines good but over priced.

2  Thank Sav1972