“A lovely dining spot and delicious food”

Wild Rocket @ Mount Emily
Ranked #351 of 11,073 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Wild Rocket is located just blocks from the hustle and bustle of Orchard Road in Mt Emily Park. The dining room is quiet and the beauty understated. The tasting menu was perfect for us. We were able to try several dishes and all were delicious. They are very creative in their use of ingredients and flavors. My dessert was a very eggy custard topped with vanilla ice cream and garnished with salted egg yolk. It was excellent.

1  Thank SFGAL8
There are newer reviews for Wild Rocket @ Mount Emily

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Re-visited after an absence of quite a few years... I remembered I did not enjoy the fusion concept and decided fusion doesn't necessarily work.
So it was a very pleasant surprise this time round as the food was great and the service efficient and friendly.

We had the soft shell crab and beef carpacio for starters then the laksa and mee siam pastas. We enjoyed all the dishes, and the desserts of chendol, deconstructed cheesecake and chocolate lava cake were a great end to the meal. On ordering we had debated whether to order the lemongrass jelly but did not in the end: the manager brought us one, compliments of the resturant
Hmmmm..... bribery will get you anywhere - so I will certainly return : - )

1  Thank paulinecheah
Reviewed 15 July 2013

On our first visit we left feeling this was a very good restaurant for great value. This time it was more a good restaurant - but overpriced. In addition, the service seems to have slipped. We were left waiting at each course - very anyone to top up wine or water. Access to the bottle was challenged - so self service option was not available. The meal was entirely easy to forget - neither great nor poor - it was overall uninspired. This is unfortunate - as our memory from 20 months earlier was so positive. My inclination will be one more try. Maybe Willin is just gone too big and lost some of the edge at this outlet.

4  Thank PJD_012
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Wild Rocket is always one of our favourite hangouts, simply because the food is superb, the service excellent, and the entire place is so laid back. What I love is that the menu changes every 4-6 months, because Wilin enjoys trying new things. Our first question to the wait staff is usually "Is there anything new on the menu?", and if you're lucky, so of the old favourites come back again! To top it off, there is usually something special to sample, simply because he's always testing out new recipes. Love the food, the people and the place.
Hot favourites for me are usually the salmon don buri, and the nor spaghettini with prawns, and he does a mean steak too. Pomelo granita is a must try, as is the three flower jelly, and of course, the signature strawberry cheesecake; I won't give away the secret, but try it, its like nothing else you will find!

Reviewed 18 June 2013

Decided to come back to an old favorite for a quick lunch. Haven't been here in years. Was very nice to see new innovations on the menu with the chef still trying out new fusion combinations.

The nori spaghettini with prawns was sublime and definitely a new favorite for me ... delicious. =)

The current wild rocket burger with a spam centre was not bad but not mindblowing for me, I guess mainly because the spam didn't didn't add much to the flavor but just a different texture ...

Still... glad I decided to drop by and will definitely be coming back again ...