“Delicate flavours and dainty dishes”

Wild Rocket @ Mount Emily
Ranked #226 of 14,122 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Area/City Area
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We came for lunch which I think is better value. We missed the hotel entrance when we walked up the steps to the park but soon had directions from a local.
The setting is cool and serene. We had booked but there were a couple of free tables. I had the four course option and my hungrier husband had five. Food was very tasty, subtle flavours and seemed to be Italian with an Asian twist. The beef spaghettini was our favourite dish. The lychee sorbet was a work of art on a plate. We had water, a glass each of wine and excellent coffee and we thought the price was very fair. This is not hearty fill you up food but having a meal here to experience Mod Sin cuisine makes a welcome contrast to the delights of hawker food courts.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Don’t come here if you are hungry !
A la Carte and set menu the same - only 2 main courses - one is pork and the other one fish !

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I went here with two colleagues. The chef was quite willing to put together a 5-course vegetarian menu for me with prior notice. The food was excellent. Each course was small with good flavors. Some courses had subtle tastes. Others were bold and spicy. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The wine list was good. The restaurant itself is beautiful and the atmosphere is quiet.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Feb 12th we had a fabulous meal at Wild Rocket..the flavors were wildly enticing, and each tasting menu course built on the next with waves of various foods, whisps of spice, hints of exotic delicate flavors. We even had them pair wines with each dish, and the results were fantastic. All the servers (especially Ram) were very knowledgeable and could explain each dish in detail. Chef Low even took time out from the kitchen to say Thank you. A memorable experience.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I always wantewtl try Wild Rocket and I finally did.

The food is one of the best food I have ever eaten. The flavors are so familiar yet it's elevated to a point that it's mind blowing.

I would recommend anyone to eat at this restaurant and I would be back to try the omakase menu.

1  Thank mingguang_han