“Delicious - addicting ”

Neighbourhood: Little India
Greenville, SC
“Delicious - addicting ”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I walked in with no idea of what to get or what was offered. I had been walking around Little India and got hungry. With iPads on every table, I was able to get complete descriptions and photos of food offered. I had grown frustrated with Singapore food prices and was happy to see that most food here was under S$10! I ordered my food "take-away" and a generous portion was placed on a banana leaf and rolled up and boxed with the most delicious mild curry sauce placed in a sealed bag (with more than I needed in one sitting so I continued to use it with breakfast and other meals brought home or made at home!) So so good! I've been back with friends more than once!

• Indonesian first
“Mutton curry n chapati”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Good spiced mutton curry though d chapati was average ...the curry was good .going there again soon.

• Visited May 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Finger licking good”
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Simply love the dum briyani (chicken) with hardboiled egg & papadum. Spices just nice to complement the dish. One of the old man who's working in the restaurant approached us to see if we need anything else & ask for feedback on the food. It is not a closed door airconditioned restaurant but more like coffee shop with fans. Overall we feel comfortable & welcome.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank pinkeiffel
Singapore
“Mouth watering Bryanis.”
Reviewed 21 October 2010

Whenever I visit Singapore and into tthe Little India area, I have been stopping at the Blue Diamond for the Lamb Bryani, always consistent in quality and quantity. The fish cutlets were good as well a little spicy some times, well South Indian food cannot be without it's spices and chilles. and I dose it down with freashly squeezed lime juice.
Crowded during the lunch times and the lovely smell of spices stays in the air all the time.. that's good for me!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent thosai & dum braini”
Reviewed 7 February 2009