“Really bad place”
Review of Aloha Poke

Aloha Poke
Ranked #2,864 of 12,072 Restaurants in Singapore
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I just finished a standard size of their Original Tuna Poke that I brought to my office. Horrible. Uninspired Poke, a so small portion (for 12.95 SGD!) that I am yet hungry and most annoying: ignorant staff. I saw how little tuna the lady was putting on the bowl, asked for more and was ignored - as was the oder of "extra sauce/salad dressing". A place to be avoided. In downtown Singapore the going rate for a Poke bowl is 09.95 and you usually get fresh, delicious quality in a larger size with friendlier staff. Try e.g. the one at the Tajong Pagar MTR (in the restaurant mall).

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Ordered the Ultimate Poke Bowl which costs S$18++. As I'm looking for a light meal, the portion was just nice but if you're looking to fill your stomach you have to get a few sides! Very cool atmosphere as all furniture were to fit the Hawaiian theme.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

At $16.90 plus GST ($18.10 after tax) for this bowl is kinda pricey. I opted for original salmon and seasonal poke (shrimp). I must say the seasoning was on point. What I dislike is the price does not include GST and serving was small.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Good flavours and quality fish. I would often go to the Chevron house branch as I work nearby. After the tiny portion i received today for $18 I will not be going back there. Its a shame as I like the idea.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Fresh ingredients, yummy sashimi cubes but would be better if they were more generous with the portion. Liked their sweetened jap tofu skin, wakame and flying fish roe as topping.