“Dinner at Pool Grill”

Pool Grill
Ranked #35 of 11,073 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Description: Pool Grill, a favorite among restaurants in Singapore, is a trendy al fresco restaurant by the pool. The perfect romantic dining venue with a breathtaking city skyline view. Serving contemporary Western cuisine made from the freshest ingredients.
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Great food and Great Service though it might be a bit warm at times. I had the lamb rack while my wife had the beef burger with foie gras. Everything was cooked to perfection. The service was excellent especially Selvam the service associate. Though prices are not cheap compared to other restaurants and with no air-con, the food and service makes up for it. Will definitely come back again especially with the Palate promotion.

There are newer reviews for Pool Grill

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Greeted by an incredibly polite and professional waitress. Food arrived within a reasonable time, and tasted brilliant. We had the scallops, cod fish, lamb cutlets, sautéed mushrooms and creamy spinach.

All the dishes were as delicious as promised. Lamb was beautifully seasoned, and cod was cooked just so.

My only complaint - and I'm stretching a little - is that the scallops were a little rubbery. Perhaps not the freshest batch?

Had 50% off with the Palate card, great value.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stayed at the Marriott with my family in late June, and had lunch/dinner at the Pool Grill several times in addition to drinks/ice cream/snacks at various times. The staff was amazing the whole time; took care of our kids and served us with the most genuine smiles in Singapore! The menu is small but full of good dishes. TIP: remember to ask for the pool menu in addition to the regular one if you have trouble finding something tempting. I have stayed here a lot the last 3 years so I´m a bit spoilt, but this was certainly a high point. The only problem: now my family won´t pity me for being on the road any longer: they thought this was PERFECT!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I normally dropped by Pool Grill for lunch because of its location. The restaurant though small but their selections of menu are impressive. I had duck breast most of the time but yesterday it was the first time I tried the lamb chop with red wine sauce.

Besides the big portion (you really can't expect this in Singapore with the price you pay), the meat was perfectly cooked, the texture is soft and tender. Moreover, the staff was very attentive, they would keep checking if you need anything or how the foods is.

I noticed that the restaurant is getting busier during the lunch time (compared with my last visit), so booking is advised if you want to check this place out.

Hint: zipping lychee iced tea by the pool is also a must-do when you visit this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Good food and service. Definitely "a must try".
Thanks to Joanna