“The most rude staff in Singapore ”

G-MAX Reverse Bungy
Ranked #99 of 805 things to do in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Bungee jump in the reverse direction and soar into the city’s skyline with a thrilling surge of pure adrenaline.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The most rude staff in Singapore ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We came a long way to visit this ride and get our pictures taken. The staff didn't allow us to take photos or video with our cameras and told us that there will be a camera recording video and we can purchase it for $20

We accepted and as soon as the ride started the camera has stopped because the SD card is full.

After we finish the ride, I told them that the camera didn't take our video and the insisted that if I want this video (about 20 seconds and not even when the ride started) I still have to pay the full price for it.

They were very rude as other reviewers have said

3 Thank Hassan A

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Melbourne
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great ride at Clarke Quay!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

I got a student Gmax sling shot (due to the fact that the Gmax Reverse was closed for maintenance that day) ticket for $30. The whole ride was about 5mins but only the first minute of the ride gave me the adrenaline rush! I would love to give the Gmax reverse a try next time though!

Visited January 2014
3 Thank mygardenbees
İstanbul, Türkiye
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Swing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

after get off Metro you have to walk via bridge then at the left side you cant miss to see it :)
we tried extreme swing and it was so fun. you have option to have a video for a small amount of more Money. after lift up topest point. someone has to release the system and the swing started.
it is really fun if you like that kind of attractions. actually lift to top position more scary than swing. and swing part you can really enjoy more than you scare :)

Visited October 2013
2 Thank OzcanCmhr
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Scary but so much fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I took all our courage and bought two tickets for the Gmax swing which is right next to the slingshot. It is so scarey once you get to the top, and a volunteer is able to pull the lever to drop you all to the group and back up. The free fall is breath taking and you feel like your about to die.. once you go up and down its a great view!

Only reason I chose 4stars and not 5, is tha we paid for the video of our ride. But when we got off they said it did not record, VERY disappointing! They offered a free ride again for the video, but my gf couldnt do it again, plus it just wasnt going to be the same.(refunded my video purchase back to my card, which in still waiting to go thru to my bank) So I suggest you double check the video is working. Otherwise awsome an awsome ride!

Qatar
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very unfriendly staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

My son wanted to take a bungee ride and my friend accompanied him. I stood on a side to take a picture for him but a young staff member was standing in the way. I asked him to move so I could take a picture but he refused to budge and asked me to take a picture from a different angle. I told him that from all other angles there was a glass partition coming in the way. He refused to budge and I couldn't get a picture, he even moved to cover my view when I tried to move to a side to avoid him. The little kid wanted the picture to show his friends, but this staff member was so arrogant that I couldn't get a picture and it spoiled our evening. Later I spoke to the supervisor who was quite decent to speak to, but was trying to cover up for the the staff. His explanation was "I stand like this only!!" The whole experience was a bitter one because of this arrogance. I do admit that I got agitated and eventually said a few things to him myself, but this was completely unreasonable.

Visited June 2013