Ways to Experience Singapore City Explorers
from US$65.25
from US$153.51
from US$76.76
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2019

My husband and I went to Singapore on our honeymoon, and we decided we wanted to do a food walking tour to learn all about the food in the area. We were very happy with the tour. Our guide was so professional and knowledgeable about the food. We had a great time!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 15 July 2019

We had a thoroughly enjoyable and informative afternoon with Rene on 8 July 2019 on the Chinatown Food Tour. Informed commentary on all facets of life in Singapore and delicious food. Well done Rene.

2  Thank russellw907
Reviewed 14 July 2019

What a place to see, myself and my family when on a 8 day holiday to Singapore and the experience was one of the best we have ever had. I give it 90% must see in the world. People are perfect, the food is great and the attractions were amazing.

Reviewed 13 July 2019

I took this tour with my husband & 3 sons. We found it to be excellent. Rene, the guide, was extremely friendly & he had a huge knowledge of the Chinatown area. The food was delicious, the extra advice & handy tips about the food stalls was much appreciated. We would never have seen all the attractions he took us to on our own. Definitely worth doing.

2  Thank karenY9977RU
Reviewed 9 July 2019

I took Singapore Hawker Center Food Tour in Chinatown last June, and it was worthed. Because this trip provides me authentic Singapore food and how to eat like a local do.
On this trip, I also have a chance to explore Chinatown and see how Singapore's government build their country.
It's gonna be a really good step if you want to know Singapore, because the guide will introduce you to their history very very well. After this tour, I thought you don't have to take another one and just 'get lost'.

Date of experience: June 2019