“A real Italian pizza”

Bella Pizza
Ranked #1,083 of 10,645 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Milan, Italy
“A real Italian pizza”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Even though I am Italian I am not - generally speaking - a big pizza lover (I might be the exception that confims the truth about a stereotype!) and I prefer to avoid to eat it when I am abroad. A friend of mine (Italian ex-pat in Singapore) took me to "Bella Pizza" and honestly I must say that the pizza was possibly the best one I have ever abroad, outside my native country and - believe me!- I have been to quite a few places all over the world where the only Italian thing most part of the (so called) Italian restaurants have is just the name, that's it. The ingredients are really genuine and the mozzarella di bufala was a plus, it's not so easy to find a proper one outside some specific areas, imagine at 10000km away from where it is being made...

1 Thank EB1981MI

Newcastle, Australia
“Hot, delicious and quick. Great river views.”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Take a look around at the size of the pizzas going to other tables and order accordingly. Between two of us we shared a single pizza and a rocket salad. Excellent, quick service and our meal was hot and delicious. Average cost was around $25 per pizza. Best part was the river view along the walk with boats going by and people walking past. Good for kids.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank melonwillow
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

One of the best pizza I've ever taste in Singapore. Getting there may not be the most convenient way, but it's totally worth it.

I went there just to try the pizza out and it turned out to be really good and delicious. The crust is crispy and the top is juicy, tender and flavorful. I love it, recommend it and will go again!

• Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Very kind waitress”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I had pizza and a wine glass which were good. The service was good too.
As I went out, I asked the staff where to find masks to protect myself from the haze coming from Indonesia. Because it reached record high levels, all shops were out of stock and I had little hope I'd find anything. However the staff offered to give me some they had leftover after purchasing a pack for the restaurant staff - I am very grateful of this kind gesture!

Visited April 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Best Pizza in Singapore”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Great Location on the river, Excellent Service, amazing thin crusted Pizzas and it's great for families too! Pizza Bella is probably some of the region and I highly recommend it.

Visited August 2013