“very nice place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Marina Bay
Description: Welcome to a new era of traditional Italian cuisine at the award-winning Dolce Vita, presented with a contemporary touch by Chef De Cuisine Marco Manocchio. Chef Manocchio has worked in some of Italy's finest restaurants and he is passionate about retaining the true flavour of traditional Italian cuisine. Freshness of produce and selection of the finest seasonal ingredients have always been of paramount importance for Chef Marco and he translates this belief into his creations at Dolce Vita. Wine connoisseurs will appreciate the impressive selection of fine wines available. Dolce Vita has won awards such as "Singapore's Top Restaurant" 2011 to 2014 by Wine and Dine, "Singapore's Best Restaurant" 2010 to 2015 by Singapore Tatler and Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence 2014 to 2016.
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I was searching for a good restaurant to bring my business associate to and used trip adviser. Dolce Vita caught my eye and i decided to give it a try.
The staff were very well trained and it was a pleasure to have dined there and the staff were attentive and very professional, making eye contacts and addressing me by name(as I booked the table under my name). My business associates wore suits and they brought in rack hangers next to the table for them to hang their coats without being asked. A nice touch of class I thought.
I tried the "Braciole di Iberico" which was the Roasted Iberico pork chop with parsnip purée. it was amazing, it was perfectly done, Juicy and succulent... in fact best Pork Chop I had ever tried.
My back was to the windows and for me the view was not the best but for the food and service, I would likely go back again. Not cheap but the price matched the quality of food and service IMHO.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor I and my husband decided to go to Dolce Vita at the Mandarin Oriental. It was a lovely restaurant with tables outside by the pool and an amazing view of the bay. We had a wedding anniversary here. It was to say the one of the best dining experiences I've had in Singapore.
I enjoyed several pasta dishes and perhaps the best pork chop (Iberico pork from Spain, served with parsnip foam, olives and fennel) that I have ever had. Food was delicious, wine list was extensive and the overall environment of the restaurant was fantastic.
From end to end, I am exceptionally pleased with Dolce Vita and give it my highest accolade & recommendation.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I am writing this review about 30 minutes before heading to Dolce Vita for champagne brunch for the 6th or 7th time since moving to Singapore. Needless to say, I have been looking forward to today since I decided to go several weeks back.

It is always a pleasure visiting Jan and the Dolce Vita team, the chef does an amazing job (the wagyu and truffle risotto are two of my favorites), and the service is always excellent. There is no better way, in my experience, to spend a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, than relaxing near the pool with a never-ending supply of champagne in hand, and being catered to as delicious dish after delicious dish is brought to you at your table. The staff is always friendly and attentive, and Jan makes a good host.

My friends and I do miss May, but the new staff are doing their best to match her legendary service; and for that, and the always great selection, camaraderie, and ambience, I give them 5 stars.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

Nice Italian restaurant at the pool on the terrace of the 5th floor of the Mandarin oriental. Together with Bar@5 and the swimming pool are worth an afternoon plus dinner. We had a wonderful dinner there. The house is nice both outside and inside.Food is delicious and Italian ... Scenic view is great!

1  Thank stefanobosco
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We had a great dinner here, the food was delicious and the atmosphere was fantastic.
The staff were extremely helpful. Gave us a lot of options and put together some very good Italian food.
The restaurant is on the fifth floor overlooking the swimming pool and in the not too distant horizon, The Marina Bay Sands.
Everything is amazing, but price is quite high.