“Really TasteFULL food WITHOUT MSG”

Tien Court Restaurant
Ranked #2,171 of 11,201 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014

When we asked if we could order dishes without MSG, we were told we could, but we should not blame the restaurant if the food was bland! Quite the contrary, the food we ordered WITHOUT msg was superb and extremely tasty. IT is evident the chefs here do not have to rely on artificial chemicals to provide top notch food. Why it would be used at all at such a great restaurant is difficult to understand. Moreover the service was excellent; the professionalism was very good. The atmosphere lends itself to a serene and relaxed meal with friends, business associates or family. You cannot go wrong by having a great meal here - but specify NO MSG.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This was one of the best meals I have had in a long time. The food was and view were absolutely breathtaking. Great place to go and relax with friends and family.

2  Thank Supple B
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I went to Tien Court two days ago to have dinner with a group of friends. We ordered a double boiled soup, Bean Curd with Xiao Bai Cai, Fried SoonHock, Wasabi prawns, Rice vermicelli with stew pork trotters and some desserts.The double boiled soup and fried soonhock were well cooked but the rest of the dishes did not meet my expectations as the bean curd was rather bland, the wasabi prawns were not hot and crispy and the rice vermicelli was not impressive while the pork trotters were not soft enough.In fact most dishes were served rather cold.Service of the staff was average as nobody refilled my glass with water when it was empty throughout the whole night.

1  Thank Lan1964
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We had lunch today, beef with bean sprouts, frog legs, cod fish and lamb rack. Food were simply delicious. But the shark cartilage soup was a bit salty. While the dessert like yam with ginko and almond cream was so so. Today is our first visit I would say it has really good ambience. But the service staff was a let down. Like when one lady asked what we want to drink, we order jasmine tea and the lady just walked away without even acknowledgement. Another one took our order and like wise, same. :-( My last tried was order dessert. We asked the same lady (who took the order for tea) for dessert menu, she gave me and she walked away. I took about 3 minutes waving my hands in the air to place my dessert menu....Overall it is one of the best Chinese Fine Dining I have come across, but the services was something which I least expected...

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Very friendly staff, and very helpful to help you decide what you like to have for a meal.

The quality of food is really awesome.

Worth a visit. Will come back again whenever in Singapore.