“Visited once, and never again.”
Review of Waraku Japanese Restaurant - CLOSED

Waraku Japanese Restaurant
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: The Quays
Neighbourhood: The Quays
“Visited once, and never again.”
Reviewed 31 October 2012

The food at Waraku to me, is poor. Not authentic, not even average. Seeing the number of outlets around the island makes no sense to me for a place that serves sub par japanese food. Service is poor too, and that happened to me during non-peak hours. Basically, I will never step into this restaurant ever again.

Visited November 2011

united kingdom
“Interesting food - fairly basic decor and service though”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

Quite a variety of food on the menu. I had a beef "menu" where the beef was brought in a pan which bubbled and cooked in front of me as I was eating my soup that also came with it. It was tasty. My wife had a chicken ramen which was average. The decor reminded me of an average American diner. The service was not great - we had to wave a few times at waiters to get their attention.

• Visited December 2011
“Good Food n Variety”
Reviewed 12 August 2011

It has a big food selection, and I love most of the food. The service is also mostly prompt and attentive. Bad thing is sometimes need to queue a long time for seats if I go on Friday nights.

Singapore, Singapore
“Worth Visiting i love the food”
Reviewed 18 March 2010

Worth Visiting
i love the food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Decent family-style japanese place. Wide variety and good value set lunch”
Reviewed 5 December 2008

Decent family-style japanese place. Wide variety and good value set lunch

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook