“Best lamb in pucon”

Raices
Ranked #21 of 157 Restaurants in Pucon
Cuisines: Chilean
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Santiago, Chile
“Best lamb in pucon”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The best lamb we had in Pucon by far. What more can I say, the meat was cut with a spoon and melt in our mouths, the sauce was consumed to the last drop and we left so happy and full we could barely talk so we decided to smile and walk back to the hotel.

Visited January 2014

“Best restaurant in Pucon”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

If you want a restaurant to suit everybody's tastes, top quality food, at reasonable prices, then it recommend this restaurant. The waitress was extremely helpful and attentive. It also had a proper selection of Chilean food, which surprisingly can be rare in Pucon who often serve up just pizza and pasta.

Visited February 2014
Tel Aviv District, Israel
“Friendly place”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

We visited the place on New Year's Eve. Virtually all other places offered set dinners for $100 per person so we tried this place. What a nice surprise! Good food, friendly staff, cosy atmosphere, and reasonable price. We tried the local dishes and had a very good experience.

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Adorable little place~”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I walked in and found a warm welcoming by the owners and I was treated like a king...His suggestions for dinner and wine was perfect...I finished my dinner with a bajativo called "Murta"...
Raices made my evening to remember...I'll be going with my family back to Pucon next year and this little wonderful place will be my first stop..

• Visited September 2013