“cozy and warm coffee shop”
Review of Wed-Wed

Wed-Wed
Ranked #77 of 159 Restaurants in Pucon
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Vancouver, Canada
“cozy and warm coffee shop”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I was walking on this rainy day in pucon and a little chill demanded for a nice coffee. More than that, it was the wifi logo that actually made me visit this quaint little well heated coffee shop. Being a honest traveler here. I ordered a cappuccino (as seen in the pic). Every place has their own way of presenting and so does this one. Ended up ordering a yogur-strawberry cake pie, which is why I am writing this review. Though, not a lot of stuff is on display or in the menu, but my order turned out just perfect for the evening for 2700 pesos, well enjoyed sitting next to the fire. I assume they get busy because of their outside sitting under good sunny days.

• Visited April 2014