Hotel Cumbres Puerto Varas
US$253
US$122
Hotel Cabana del Lago(Puerto Varas)
US$112
Solace Hotel(Puerto Varas)
US$79
US$102
US$96
US$104
US$101
Travelocity
Dreams Los Volcanes(Puerto Varas)
US$170
Casa Molino(Puerto Varas)
US$490
TripAdvisor
1,859 results
All reviewsexcellent hotelosorno volcanoluxury roomoverlooking the lakechillirooms are spaciouswait stafffront desk staffspent three nightshighly recommend this hotelwonderful staysmall hillminute walk to townfantastic viewslago llanquihuebreakfast buffettop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2010

The perfect hotel! Lovely staff, spacious, beautiful room and view, comfy mattress, nice touring area, delicious breakfast, great spa. Relatively inexpensive.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2010

I was stranded in Puerto Varas due to the Chilean earthquake of the 27th of February, so in a way my stay was by chance rather than choice. In the circumstances (Puerto Varas was not affected at all by the earthquake), It was a perfect choice!
Well i got the chance of my life in this beautiful setting. I have been travelling to Puerto Varas for over 40 years now and finally there is a beautifully balanced hotel which does not only rely on the good view!: -
Beds and linen which are pure luxury without feeling overdone
Staff which is friendly yet not intrusive, nor over 'cliche'ed'
A local chef which amazed with an excelent menu using local ingredients but also giving a nice twist to chilean classics, with nice good choice of wine by the glass if you dont want to take a bottle.
A decor which is both regional and modern, using the most beautiful chilean wood
The View is of course incredible with the Osorno, Calbuco, Tronador and the Lago Llanquihue right there!
I am picky about coffee, here it is average chilean coffee, not that nice strong one you get in Spain which you can still put milk in it and enjoy a real cafe con leche!
There is no particular private garden outside for the kids to run around safely

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2010

Our family (GAY, GELMAN) from the US stayed at your hotel for three nights in Jan and early Feb. Our son is working in Ensenada as a guia on Osorno. We are very worried about him. I've tried to call your hotel all day yesterday and could not get through. so i'm trying by internet. If possible, could you let me know what the area is like around there? I hope that all of you are well. WE had a most enjoyable stay at your hotel. If you would have anyone who could give a little information, that would be terrific.
Muchas gracias.
Anne Wallace

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2010

My husband and I just returned from a week's stay at the Hotel Cumbres. It was wonderful! First of all, the location is great; it is up on a hill and it seems like all the rooms face the lake. The view of the volcano is unforgettable! Everything is brand new- the bed was very comfortable (and I am very picky about beds). It also had a nice down comforter. We slept well. This was our first trip with our newborn daughter who is only 3 months old, and I was a bit nervous about traveling with her. The hotel provided a nice porta-crib (brand new, it seemed) which fit well in out spacious room. More than that, the staff was really helpful and sincerely very nice (I know some establishments aren't so baby positive) in making our stay very comfortable. We were stuck in the room a lot in the evenings when she fell asleep, and they brought our dinner up on a nice little rolling table to the room. The food is good, too! We had lunch and dinner a few times at the hotel and the food (especially the desserts) was quite good. The wifi worked quite well in our room. There is a fitness room on the top floor with good machines- brand new, too. I didn't use the pool, but it looked nice. Be sure to treat yourself to a massage when stay there! We really relaxed and had a nice time at the Cumbres. Enjoy the view!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank k8em
Reviewed 10 February 2010

My husband and I were initially booked for 3 nights at the hotel, our room was large and comfortable with great views of the lake and volcanoes.
It was raining and cold when we arrived so we decided to have lunch at the hotel before braving the elements! Our lunch was delicious and the staff were attentive and efficient.
The weather didn't clear during the first 3 days of our stay and because the hotel is so comfortable and the staff so pleasant it was an easy decision to 'bunk down' at the hotel and enjoy Puerto Varas and the small towns around the lake.
We would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Puerto Varas, the amenities (gym, pool etc) are excellent and the breakfasts are divine! It's a very special hotel, in a very special part of the world with very special staff!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple