“Great!”

La Marca
Ranked #2 of 146 Restaurants in Puerto Varas
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Barbecue, Chilean
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Chosen by our tripadvisor clients as the best steak restaurant in the city of Puerto Varas. Come and enjoy the taste brought of "countryside to the grid". .
Chicago, Illinois
“Great!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Had an awesome meal here on our last day in Puerto Varas. My husband had the steak with chorizo recommended by our server. I had trout stuffed with King Crab. So fresh and delicious. Tres Leches cake for dessert topped it off. Staff was very friendly, made great recommendations, and spoke English well enough for us Americano's to understand and appreciate!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank 909elainec

• Hebrew first
Pau, France
“A meat lover's paradise!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We went there to celebrate my conpanion's birthday and it was an excellent choice. It is attached to a butchery and if designed to show off the standard of their meat it succeeds! Beautiful steaks, perfectly cooked, excellent service and a very good atmosphere. The staff all cheerful and very friendly. Very good wine list too. Couldn't fault it and the dessert arrived with a candle on it!

Paris, France
“Great meat! Great moment!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I invited my wife for a carnivorous moment. We had a great time and our tummies too.
The price are maybe a bit high but we didn't regret our choice.
We finished our meal with a tasty "fondant au chocolat"!
I recommend this place which is, by the way, really warm when it is cold outside :)

• Visited November 2013
Santiago
“Outstanding Experience!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

The best Entraña I have ever had! Cooked to perfection, juicy, tasty... Hmmmm. The filete my husband had was also fantastic. Service was also perfect, no waiting, the server was always on hand. Very good wine list to accompany the fine selection of meats. Without a doubt the best steakhouse in the region.... possibly all of Chile. I'll definitely be coming back when I'm in town again. Congratulations!!!

Calama, Chile
“Great food & service”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

My husband and I are glad we decided to stop here for dinner. Not only were they open before 7 pm the food and service were excellent. The steaks were cooked to perfection and so flavorful. The atmosphere was very pleasant and decor tastefully done.