We stayed here for several nights as hub for our day trips into the hinterlands (Pucon, Villarrica, Curacautin).
*Just about everything you can expect from a Holiday Inn Express
* more extensive breakfast than what you get in the US
* friendly staff that spoke English
* recently remodeled lobby and breakfast area
* US size room with spacious king bed, desk and HDTV
The not so good:
* elevator under construction the final day (only three floors, but still...)
* jacuzzi luke warm
* rooms show their 15 years - dated brown carpet and furniture
* no fridge in room
Overall ok. If you're in a pinch and Temuco is a place to spend overnight between point A & B along Routa 5, this may be one of your best options in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When looking for a hotel in Temuco, Chile, stay at the Holiday Inn Express Temuco. Several times awarded for Excellence in service and high quality standards, it has an excellent location. Holiday Inn Express Temuco is your start point for tourism in the zone, as the city is located at the beginning of the Lake zone of South Chile (Villarica, Caburga Lakes are less than 2 hours from Temuco.) Holiday Inn Express Temuco has also an ideal location for business travelers. Direct access from the Airport (15 min) while downtown, the financial district and Universities are only 5 minutes by car. The Holiday Inn Express Temuco offers 100% free WIFI access as well as Free Buffet Breakfast, Free Parking and use of Business Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Temuco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Temuco
- Temuco Holiday Inn