All reviews indoor pool luxurious hotel breathtaking views food was fine watch the sunset rooms are big hotel is situated excellent room short drive spa lake pucon volcano maintenance structure
Reviewed 25 March 2018

real pity that we only stayed the night as we didn't get to enjoy the pool and spa. our room was in fact a suite with a fantastic view of the lake and volcano. great outside balcony, real luxury with a fantastic shower and bathroom.

Room Tip: the suites are excellent, appears to be very comfortable
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in a lot of places. The reason why I give this place only a one star is purely based on service. The room was great, even though it had no coffee or tea in the room. Everything else is what you expect from that kind of Hotel, so it does not require any mention. The service was below standard and that on Christmas Day. We went to the bar to have a light meal and the staff was utterly unprepared. Four people and they struggled to service about 15 people. The majority of the staff doesn't speak English. We accommodated that with a translation app. We were clear with what we wanted and confirmed three times to ensure the waitress understood what we wanted. She confirmed with nodding and trusted she understood. We enjoyed the view and the time we had together. But, after 45 minutes we started to get concerned and quite frankly got a little on the edge as well as it was late in the evening. It turned out she didn't process our order at all. There is nothing wrong with not getting it, we are all human and that's okay. What really disappointed us was the indifference from upper management. No apologies or even trying to accommodate their mistake. At the very least, the two drinks we had ordered originally could have been delivered. We've stayed at a junior suite and paid good money. I get better service in any other place. You might want to train your staff better, it would raise the profile of the hotel greatly. Will definitely never stay in that kind of hotel. Enjoy - certainly not.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017

If you think that the majority of hotels in the city of Pucon are quite old (Gran Hotel Pucon, and icon but very very old without good maintenance) this hotel is a great alternative. However, before booking you need to know that this hotel is away from Pucon city around 13-15 kms. So you either pay a private cab (around 30-40 US$ round trip) or use the hotel transfer that will cost you about 3-4 US$ round trip is a good option. If this is not an issue, the hotel is a great option. Rooms are very nice and they have and spectacular view of the lake. Breakfast is good and you also get to see the lake. It has an indoor pool and very basic gym - which do the trick for you to run and lift some weight. Staff is very friendly and willing to help. I stayed in room 417 a nice suite with great views that I did enjoy. The only thing that I did not like it all was the annoying noise coming from the floor above that ended up being the restaurant. Unfortunately, there was no other available room for me to move so I had to keep it. Other than this inconvenient, the hotel is a great option. I´m definitely going back but not to room 417

Room Tip: great lake view away from the city
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Well positioned in the middle between the cities of Villarica and Pucon. The hotel is the best in this area, with a great lake's view. Furnished with Spa, gym and a lot of facilities for the travellers. Breakfast and meal are really ok. All the rooms are big and lake view. From Park Lake you can organize plenty trips to several places. The best is to Climb Pucon's Volcan and visit Termas Geometricas or Huilo Huilo park.

Room Tip: All the rooms are lake view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I am surprised that a country with such great ingredients can' pull off a good breakfast or have a nice inroom menu. This hotel is a good deal, but when you figure you have to drive into town to do anything, be prepared to add $40 USD a day for a round trip. But did I mention the view? I mean WOW! Amazing! The hotels is town look to be a bit run down and old. So you have to take the good with the bad. In hind sight, if I was back here, I would look for a similar location and pay a bit more for a nicer amenities. I think the management just don't know what they are doing.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple