“Great espresso, yummy ice cream” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Providencia
San Francisco, California
“Great espresso, yummy ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2010

After ordering an undrinkable coffee around the corner at a very well known chain from Seattle, my coffee partner and I went in search of a real coffee. We walked past various cafes along with a dunkin doughnuts before we stumbled upon Sebastian. What a great little cafe! The place is quaint, nothing special decor wise other than the massive mural-like print of Florence on the wall. We ordered 2 americanos hoping for the best and to our surprise they arrived as nice italian coffee should, rich in color with lovely "crema" on top. The taste lived up to the image and we were very satisfied! They make beautiful cappucinos as well and some lovely cortados all served with a little alfajorcito (cookie) on the side. Nice touch :) I have been back 4 times in the last 3 days for another americano. They also have about 45 different ice cream flavors! Cannot list them all but one that sticks in my mind is "manjar (dulce de leche) chip" Mmmmmmm. The people that run the place are nice, provide great serivce and remembered my order the third time I went in. I did not eat anything but the menu consists of simple food like panini. Its worth a visit!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank BerkeleyFan

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“mmm de nutella, aunque igual me sentaría con calma a comérmelos todos!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2008

mmm de nutella, aunque igual me sentaría con calma a comérmelos todos!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook