As a luxury travel writer for world-adventurer.com, I've come across many boutiques through my travels. The Aubrey truly stands out as a boutique hotel run the right way.
- Property: Set in a historic mansion right in one of the best neighborhoods of the city. The heated pool is extremely welcoming after a day of sightseeing. Artwork spread throughout the grounds make exploring the hotel an adventure in and of itself.
- Service: Friendly, intelligent staff will make sure you have a great stay.
- Location: Step outside at night to find all your nightlife needs. Walk next door during the day to visit one of the top sights of the city, San Cristóbal Hill.
No need to shop around. Book here and you will not be disappointed.
For pictures and an in-depth review, see world-adventurer.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aubrey an Australian/English owned and operated small friendly boutique hotel which opened in 2010, is situated in bohemian, artsy Bellavista neighbourhood, Providencia. Situated next to the Park Metropolitan and is the first true boutique hotel in Santiago, The hotel comprises of 2 lovingly restored old mansions which have been completely modernized while retaining many original features, and furnished with a fusion of contemporary and antique styles. The hotel has a new contempory built pavilion wing, an outdoor heated jacuzzi swimming pool with sundeck, a relaxing piano lounge with indoor/outdoor terrace seating , serving cocktails, wines and food to share, Monday to Saturdays with live pianist every Thursday and Fridays ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your The Aubrey Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.