“There's nowhere else to stay in Santiago!”

Meridiano Sur, Petit Hotel
Ranked #75 of 202 Hotels in Santiago
Reviewed 10 September 2013

This place has all the charm, warmth and beauty of a bed and breakfast, but in a wonderful Santiago neighbourhood. This is a property you are happy to come home to each night - so relaxing. An oasis in the city. The staff were the most helpful and friendly I've encountered and couldn't do enough for us. I won't stay anywhere else in Santiago. Muchas gracias por su hospitalidad!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank mickjackback

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is a fantastic experience for me. I have stayed in Meridiano Sur Petit Hotel for 25 days. In spite that I can't speak any Spanish, I still feel here is my really home. I am very appreciated for the warmly and sincerely help and tendance from each staff of the hotel. I will memorize your beautiful smiles, the delicious breakfast, etc. In spite that it is very long distance from China to Chile, I have felt I am going abroad. Thanks so much for all of you providing the nice experience for me, I will remember all of you forever.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank wuhy82
Reviewed 27 August 2013

This is a wonderful little hotel that is quiet yet close to a main street and a metro station. The staff are incredibly warm and helpful: Angelo, Isadora, Paul, Frank, and the two Patricias were all amazing. The hotel is clean, has daily breakfast, and is lovely. It has many restaurants around it, including some vegetarian-friendly ones.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Raja67
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My fiancee and I stayed in Meridiano Sur for a week last July. We have relatives in Chile so we travel there almost every year, but this hotel is better than all the previous places!

The hotel is located in the heart of Providencia (maybe the coolest neighborhood in Santiago) and you can walk to a bunch of great restaurants, cafes, bars, and museums. If you want to try some good Chilean food, just ask the staff and they will give you the best tips.

The staff is really friendly. Their assistance was always fast and useful. We had a problem with the charger of my laptop and the girl at the reception desk lent me an adapter for the whole week!

The building itself is gorgeous: an old and noble construction, but inside everything is brand new. The decoration is outstanding as well: a perfect balance between traditional handicraft and contemporary design.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GonzaloMontero
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I stayed here several nights while visiting my daughter who is studying abroad. The hotel and the staff were wonderful! They gave useful advice about the city, helped with tours and taxis and kept our rooms very clean. In the chilly month of August, the rooms were heated and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfasts were also delicious. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I LOVED the Mediano Sur Petit! I stayed there in May on a trip to chile, where I was traveling by myself. The hotel is in the heart of Providencia and all the delicious restaurants. The hotel staff treated me like a family member and I felt like I was staying at a loved one's home rather than a hotel. Everything was top notch and the bed was soooo comfortable, I still dream of it! Also being a single female traveler, I felt extraordinarily safe in the neighborhood walking around at all hours. I will be back. I miss it!!!!

Room Tip: Pay the extra $ for the regular room. The Petite room lives up to its name :)