“Great attention - good food”
Review of Osaka - CLOSED

Osaka
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Las Condes
Description: Sensational Nikkei Sushi (Japanese with Peruvian fusion, in a wild adventure of typical Peruvian ingredients conjured by Oriental cooking techniques , let your chopsticks push the boundaries of contemporary cusine art. Just as spectacular is the wall fountain, a calming and inspiring flow of trickling water to set the mood and tone for your evening. Perch at the sushi bar to get up close and personal with the day's finest and freshest, and see your seafood come to live under the sensational skills of our chefs
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

The food was good. The rolls in my opinion had too much rice. The taste was great, but the amount of rice for the price you were paying wasnt justifiable.

I ordered a second but the kitchen took too long to make it, so I canceled it. Its a top restaurant, this shouldnt happen.

The attention of the waiters was very good for the average chilean waiters.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Amazing food. The combinations of sushi and Peruvian cuisine were out of this world. Would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

This is the place for the best fresh seafood and asian fusion in Santiago! Ask for different tasting menues and they keep it comming. A perfect place for a business lunch and very service minded staff. Don't miss this one!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

A favorite asian restaurant for long trips away from home, the dishes satisfy the strong and fragrant tastes that I long. The ceviches, sushis, etc are my less favorite though they are excellent. I prefer the specials menu (meat/mains dishes) eg. pork confit, duck confit, lomo saltado nikkei and the thai rice ... lots of flavors. Very difficult to get a place unless willing to sit at bar counter or advanced reservations. Some items on menu can be ordered in half portions to allow for more variety tastings.

1  Thank Pixel8
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I was there for a friendly business dinner. The restaurant is pleasant and not too loud. I don't remember everything that we ate, but we had a steady stream of dishes to share and they were delicious. I thought the service was knowledgeable, attentive and prompt. I was told that this is probably the best sushi in Santiago and for me, I'd keep going back.