The Noi Vitacura has an amazing location, very central, and near one of the nicest parks in the city. Rooms are excellent, staff is very nice and helpful going out of their way to assist and make you feel comfortable, and the facilities are well kept, well designed and high quality.
Lobby bar is cozy and comfortable, close to perfection.
Rooftop bar is awesome, and the Piegari's restaurant is also a high point. Internet is excellent and free.
Areas of improvement:
- A/C does not work well, and it seems to be a recurrent issue.
- Check out is very long and complicated event if you have absolutely nothing to pay.
- Room service menu is very limited and poor value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every room in Noi Vitacura has its own identity and each of our spaces is designed to experience sensations. We are part of Noi Hotels, the first Chilean chain of sophisticated and trendy hotels with a warm style, personalized, inclusive and with high standards of technology and sustainability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Noi Vitacura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.