“Cheap and Good!”

Ranked #126 of 196 Hotels in Santiago
Perth, Australia
“Cheap and Good!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I was a little concerned with what USD90/night would buy. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find very good quality wifi, cleaners in pretty much every day, enough space for me in the one bedroom and a balcony on which to have a smoke and admire the mountain views.
It is also in an excellent location, handy for all of the Las Condes restaurants and business folk we deal with here.
Kitchen is small but adequate and laundry comes back the next day.
So, not a lot of down side for the price although there is no in building gym but you can access one nearby if you're keen.

Room Tip: Try to go high and ask for the Helvecia street side apartments. They get nice afternoon sun.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
USA
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I had the pleasure to stay here for about 6 months going back and forth for business between chile and usa.
I had the pleasure of meeting the son of the owners and he is such a great guy who was always taking care of business in such a great way that I felt ALWAYS welcomed in this place.
I probably had about 8 different rooms in my 6 months stay but all were great rooms, clean and had all I needed to do my job. The internet sometimes was not good but all it took was a phone call and they immediately took care of it.
Some of my co workers companied about one of the owners being so rude but I honestly never met the owners just their son and it was a great guy so my experience was wonderful and I highly recommend you to stay here.
This place is clean, has security 24 hrs a day, it is close to 2 main gyms (2 blocks) it has restaurants and the subway station about 3 blocks from it. The neighborhood is peaceful after 6 pm like a host town. The cleaning crew are very nice people and one time I forgot my iPhone there, they called me to usa and told me that I forgot my phone and they will keeo it for my next week's trip, no problem I really liked everyone there and will definitely will stay there again if back in chile.
I lived in between chile and usa for 6 months and stayed in 5 different hotels and so far this place really was affordable and down to earth just like me.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Santiago, Chile
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This place has excellent location in the Las Condes Neighborhood. its a short walk from the Tobalana metro station, many restaurants (like Tiramisu), and Costanera Centre. It's extremely clean and the staff is professional and the place is managed well. They should just do something about the elevators. One has to climb the stairs half the time.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business