“Great service”

Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport
Ranked #37 of 202 Hotels in Santiago
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Hilton Garden provided a great service during my season in Santiago-Chile. I recomend this hotel. The only problem is regarding TV, only spanish channels are available. Other services are greatly provided.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Natalia U, Assistant at Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

On behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport Staff we thank you for choosing this hotel and for sharing your experience in Trip Advisor.
Our main purpose is to exceed each of our clients’ expectations and we are very pleased to learn when we achieve it.
. We do hope to welcome you again as a guest at Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport during your next visit at Santiago City

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Although the hotel is at the airport, it is a 10 minute ride by van. TransferVIP is a free service of the hotel so look for their desk in the international and Domestic arrivals and I think a stand is at Gate 4 outside domestic arrivals. Don't get side tracked to a taxi stand, stay focused on TransferVIP. They do an excellent job and know Garden Inn is their destination. The hotel staff is excellent and the dining room serves very nice food with late hours (11:00 pm.) We left one bag at the hotel for a week while traveling to other destinations and there was absolutely no problem. The hotel staff is very accommodating. The rooms are new, modern, large, clean and comfortable. Our only down side is the lighting is a little dim by American standards. Walk in showers are available, just ask.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport. We enjoyed serving you.Team Members are grateful to take your time to answer this survey and evaluate our services, to us is very important comments and suggestions.
Our goal is to satisfy each of the individual expectations of our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you soon to our hotel Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport.
We will do everything possible to ensure you have the most satisfying experience in our hotel.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I stayed here twice in a week. We flew down to Easter Island and I wanted some breathing room due to the 16 hours of flying. We stayed two nights and the staff was amazing. My bags were delayed by Copa Airlines and the Hilton staff truly made it a better time.

The free airport shuttle was great and reliable. The TransVIP workers (airport pickup) will try to hit you up for a tip which I feel is obnoxious since I always tip, everyone. The hotel also has a free shuttle to two local malls, one to downtown Santiago which is great and will give you three hours to look around before it picks you up. They also have a washer/dryer on the second floor .. came in very handy with delayed baggage.

Beware of the taxi service offered by the hotel. This is NO FAULT of there own but the driver was clearly instructed to drive me a mall downtown and took me to Parque Aracio which is only slightly farther. I was told 12,000 pesos and then when i checked out the receipt had 22,000 on it. Same for the ride back, was told 12,000 yet the receipt was 15,500. DEMAND to have the bell hop or front desk fill out the receipt BEFORE you leave the hotel. I signed it and didn't see the blank square where he filled in the higher amount so it's on me but i feel it is shady. (Besides that, reliable service and a clean taxi)

I wouldn't let that bother me and next time I go, I will probably stay here. Very close to airport yet easy to get to Downtown.

The next stay was 4 days later, the hotel kept some bags for me so i didn't have to pay through the nose and bring them with me on LAN. Also, the room had A/C issues and no soap in the bathroom, but were quickly resolved.

The breakfast was free for me since i am a Hilton Gold, it was good. Could have some more selections but i didn't expect much.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Our goal is to satisfy each of the individual expectations of our guests.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My daughter and I were placed in this hotel by LAN airlines when our connection to Sydney was missed due to a storm on Easter Island. The hotel facilities were excellent with comfortable accommodation, views of the snow covered Andes and with a warm swimming pool and spa. The hotel was somewhat isolated and about a 10 minute taxi ride from the airport. I needed to sleep between flights but was rudely awoken after 2 hours by cleaners who insisted on knocking loudly instead of observing the "Do not disturb" sign on the door. After getting back to sleep I was once again woken, this time by desk staff who phoned to request I change to a room with different bedding configuration. That was the end of my sleep which left me quite annoyed that my brief stay at a hotel with such nice facilities had been ruined by inconsiderate staff disruptions.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Natalia U, Assistant at Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Reviewed 6 June 2014

This hotel is cost-effective, clean, and easily accessible from the airport. We booked the room for a long, overnight layover between our flight from Calama, Chile to Buenos Aires, Argentina. There is a free shuttle service that is easy to use, both to the hotel and back to the airport. The rooms are spacious and modern, and they give a discount for AAA members, which was a plus.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We booked this hotel while returning from Easter Island. To get to there, the hotel provides a free shuttle service. The only thing it is not a shuttle from Hilton itself. You have to request a (free) taxi ticket at the counter as soon as you enter the arrival hall. Then a taxi will take you to the hotel, which is in the middle of nowhere in some sort of commercial/Industrial zone. The hotel itself is a nice place to be, excellent spacious rooms and beds, the swimming pool and gym are excellent to spend some free time. Keep in mind that there is nothing else to do around. The restaurant serves good food, and staff is very polite and helpful. You can (and will) arrange a free shuttle back to the airport, which takes about 10-15 mins. Breakfast served in the restaurant is a perfect start of the day, with a wide range th choose from.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I don't have any negative comments about this hotel! They offer a free shuttle from/to the airport. The hotel could not be cleaner and the service is great. It is very cheap for what you get.. the rooms are just awesome!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you very much for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport.

We appreciate your time to answer this survey and evaluate our services, for us is very important comments and suggestions.
Our goal is to satisfy each individual expectations of our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport.

Best Regards