Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport
W Santiago(Santiago)
US$364
US$280
  • Room Service
Le Reve Hotel Boutique(Santiago)
US$249
US$132
US$279
US$251
1,138 results
All reviewssantiago airportfree shuttleindustrial areashuttle servicethe holiday innbetween flightsminute drivethe hotel offerschillinext morningroom servicespent one nightan overnight staynice hoteleaster islandrestaurant staffan early morning flight
Reviewed 29 August 2014

I decided to stay at the Hilton because I found a good price on trip advisor, $145. Then when I went to booking.com I was pleased to find the rate of $110. This seemed reasonable because it was midnight and I would be leaving by 9 am. Upon checking out, I was told that my rate was $209. I was told that I could be charged less if I had proof of another rate. The email sent to me by booking.com had $189 as the rate. I have no idea why there was a disconnect here, and I feel like I got swindled. Overall it seemed very unprofessional, and I would not use booking.com or stay at a Hilton Garden Inn again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
4  Thank Keithamoffat
Natalia U, Director de Recepción at Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear Mr. Moffat,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport and thank you for taking your time giving us your review.
First of all I would like to apologize for all of this related to our services. I would also like to inform that your comments were brought to the attention and discussed with the entire Team in order to help us to be a better Hotel and to offer a much better service and experience to all of our guests.
It is our commitment to give you and all of our guests a service with excellence and we realize that every guest has a choice when traveling so we thank you for making Hilton family of hotels your choice.
Unfortunately there was a misunderstanding as we do not have available the rate that you mentioned of USD 110, as per this we have already contacted to Booking.com in order to ask them research the situation and we are truly sorry about any inconvenience this may have caused you.
We do know that you booking information was for USD 189, which is the rate for a single room. In this case, at check out they charged you USD 209 since you were three guests. This difference was adjust at check out as we understood the situation and it is our commitment to give you and all of our guests a service with excellence.
As I told you before, unfortunately we do not have the rate of USD 110 but to compensate this misunderstanding I would like to invite you to visit us again with a very special rate and a VIP treatment, compensating the rate you mentioned, so you can actually see that we are at your service, committed to do our best to keep our Hilton Garden Inn Promise to make your next stay with us the most comfortable you have ever had.

We look forward to the opportunity to serve you in your next stay at Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport
If we can do something else for you, do not hesitate to contact us, we will be glad to assist you in any way we can

Kind regards

Cynthia Cisterna
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I stayed here as I had a long layover in Santiago. You can go to the Transvip counter near the exit of the airport and get a voucher for free transfer to the Hotel. On the way back, they use their own transfer bus.
My room was on the 2nd floor. It was a good size and very clean. This is also the floor that the pool is on. Unfortunately for me, there was a group of school aged children there who were making use of the pool, so the noise level up and down the hall did not warrant a sleep in. could also smell chlorine. I really do not know why they would allocate such a room to me. Bad judgement.
The breakfast was area was nice and the offering fine.
Not up to the standard of other Hilton hotels, but did the job of a bed, but not a sleep in.
wifi was fine in my room.
There were quite a few air stewards staying, they did not get the 2nd floor.
Staff were friendly, the security guy could do with a smile even though he is doing a serious job.

Room Tip: Not the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank LynneOz
Natalia U, Assistant at Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Thank you very much for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport. We enjoyed serving you.Team Members are grateful to take your time to answer this survey and evaluate our services, to us is very important comments and suggestions.
Our goal is to satisfy each of the individual expectations of our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you soon to our hotel Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport.
We will do everything possible to ensure you have the most satisfying experience in our hotel.

Natalia Urbina
Executive Assistant

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Quality hotel that we've come to expect from Hilton. The only negative was that there was a smell of cleaning solvent as we entered our room. This dissipated after awhile. The bed was firm but could be adjusted to a limited degree. The shower was clean and had good water pressure.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank David C
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel on business and found the hotel to have very big rooms, good service levels from the front desk to the restaurant staff to the bellman. I also had occasion to use the hotel's car service and would highly recommend it. Its location is out by the airport. Although there's not much currently out there, the hotel staff tells me that the area is being developed. Currently, it's a decent option for people like me who don't mind a relatively short commute into Las Condes and Vitacura for business or, of course, for people needing quick access to the airport while in transit.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mswtravels71
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Good solution but not at the level of other Hilton hotels.
My room was large and, important, really clean.
As standard, several useful things was present in the room.
The restaurant offers both buffet and food prepared on demand.
Internet connection ok.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

On behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport Staff we thank you for choosing this hotel and for sharing your experience in Trip Advisor.
Our main purpose is to exceed each of our clients’ expectations and we are very pleased to learn when we achieve it.
. We do hope to welcome you again as a guest at Hilton Garden Inn Santiago Airport during your next visit at Santiago City

Natalia Urbina