“Excellent French restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of KM 0

KM 0
Ranked #54 of 4,493 Restaurants in Santiago
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Santiago, Chile
“Excellent French restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013

The food was excellent and the decor very nice. I have been a couple of times for business dinners, but will go back with my husband.
I has foie gras as a starter and meat for the main dish. Both very yummy.

• Visited July 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Weird name; wonderful food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2013

I was introduced to "Km 0" by Chilean friends during my most recent visit to Santiago. Despite its name, it has certain French pretentions and for my main course I had Boeuf Bourguignonne, which like your reviewer Ushi, I found sublime - in fact the best that I had ever eaten, even in France. I am not sure how long this restaurant has been open but this was the first time it came to my notice and even the otherwise knowledgeable concierge in my hotel was unaware of its existence. It certainly deserves to be more widely known and I shall certainly be back!

Sao Paulo, SP
“Very nice to go !!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere is very good. The restaurant is beautiful.
Dishes are well served (size), flavored and well prepared but not marvelous (but very good).
Service ok. We have ordered a desert and only after 10 minutes after we requested 2x the waiter came to say that the desert was not available.

Dishes are already prepared. We ordered the lamb and the "bife de tira" and the food arrived in 5 minutes. Ok, it is a bistro but give me time for a short conversation !!

But overall very good. I recommend!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Lima
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013

Great food, I had beef bourgignon and a bottle of Carmenere and then a super dessert! Excellent service, very good food and the ambiance was very hip and trendy. One of the best restaurants in Santiago now a days! Highly recommended.

1 Thank Ushi
Santiago, Chile
“Oysters galore”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

This is a weekly out for me for oysters and prosecco! One of my favourites if you take it for what it is: a great place for casual lunch or dinner. Half way between a bar and a restaurant, the wine list is as you can expect at the W, extensive. Prices for both food and drink are competitive. It's also a great place to visit with foreigners, as you can expect fresh oysters, patas de jaivas (crab pincers) and erizos (sea urchin).

• Visited January 2013